This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

General Tech Problem

Started by minimarshs,

Previous topic - Next topic

minimarshs

Last night all my buddies ground to a halt on my laptop.  No sudoku puzzles could get solved, snowbird kept looking for the playing area, storyquest said it was playing, but no, it wasn't.  And more epic fails.
Any suggestions?

Squid

Wow!  I'm not sure what to suggest but I would first try their website for support:  https://playbuddy.com/faq.php
If that doesn't help, try to contact PlayBuddy support and see what they have to say:  support@playbuddy.com
Aside from that, I might consider uninstalling and re-installing.  Be sure to have your key code to reinstall!
Good luck!

minimarshs

Thanks Squid.  I followed your last suggestions before bugging the hardworking support people.  So I uninstalled and rebooted and installed and rebooted, and voila!  here we go, happily using my buddies again.  Thanks for your moral support and your good advice, so appreciated.

Squid

Quote from: minimarshs on September 16, 2022, 04:45:03 PM
Thanks Squid.  I followed your last suggestions before bugging the hardworking support people.  So I uninstalled and rebooted and installed and rebooted, and voila!  here we go, happily using my buddies again.  Thanks for your moral support and your good advice, so appreciated.
You are so welcome!  I'm thrilled to have been of help.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview