Pogo Patch Notes (Sept 21)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

General Issues:
- Updated profile pictures
- Players are able to report abuse within chat

Message to the community regarding these 2 updates:

The first will involve your profile picture. This feature will update your Edit Avatar screen with a new 3-tab navigation system to allow you to easily select from the 3 different categories: Badges, Avatars, and Minis. We know how important self-expression is and we can't wait to see how you all choose to express yourself!

Second, we're updating the chat so if a player is harassing you, you'll be able to report them directly within the chat.

These updates will be soft-launched to our community. This means that only a select number of members will see this update at the start. This is to ensure the update is functioning as expected. All players will receive this update in the coming weeks. As we roll this out to everyone, we will provide updates to keep you all informed.

Garden Blast:
- +5 moves are not tracking correctly

We're also aware that random levels in Garden Blast are not working as intended and our team is working on fixing this as soon as possible.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

TY.  I wish they would make a more definitive change to minis.  I know they tried to bring them back but they're somewhat meaningless if they can't easily be seen.

Mayhem

Agreed! I haven't even bothered to update mine in quite some time.

minimarshs

With the Garden Blast random levels not working as intended, I hope this means we never have to look at level 200 again.  :)
As for all the rest of it, ho hum.

Mayhem

Once you get the hang of the game, it's not too bad.

Stinkerbell