This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jams and Preserves Badge Collection

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Jams and Preserves Badge Collection is now available!

Stock up on a delicious and hardy medley of Jams and Preserves with the news badge collection. Each of the 50 new badges showcases a different jar of goodness, paired with a fun gaming challenge.

New value-priced packs of ten arrive weekly through November 28th.

Here's what you'll find in each pack:

Jams and Preserves Pack 1 - Red Cherry, Grape, Wild Blueberry, Apricot, Raspberry, Orange Marmalade, Strawberry, Quince, Blackcurrant, and Blackberry.
Available now through November 14th

Jams and Preserves Pack 2 - White Fig, Hot Red Pepper, Peach, Strawberry Rhubarb, Wild Crab Apple, Elderberry, Plum, Cranberry, Peach Chutney, and Raisin Chutney.
Available now through November 14th

Jams and Preserves Pack 3 - Apple Sauce, Lemon Curd, Sauerkraut, Dill Pickles, Sweet Pickles, Pickled Peaches, Pickled Beets, Mustard Pickles, Tomato, and Spicy Pickled Beans.
Available November 15th through November 21st

Jams and Preserves Pack 4 - Pickled Turnip, Pickled Ginger, Pickled Carrots, Carrot Marmalade, Onion Marmalade, Mint, Salsa, Mango Chutney, Pear Chutney, and Honey Mustard.
Available November 15th through November 21st

Jams and Preserves Pack 5 - Maple Bacon, Fig, Gooseberry, Huckleberry, Pickled Watermelon, Pickled Peppers, Pickled Green Tomatoes, Pickled Eggs, Daikon, and Pickled Asparagus.
Available November 22nd through November 28th

https://www.pogo.com/challenge-central#bundles
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

smokyrain

Cute Badge collection lol. Not sure that I will get it, but thank you

Mayhem

How come this one seems so familiar? It's almost like a redo of a previous one.

EDIT: Nevermind, I was thinking of the Beach Treats badge collection which is also fruit related.

minimarshs

I wonder about how much actual research and thought goes into the background of the beautiful art that we get.  For instance, the King Penguin badge in the Arctic collection.  That made me laugh, and maybe it was supposed to.  Or the green chili peppers with the Hot Red Pepper Jelly in this collection.  The art itself is so pretty, and I have always loved seeing jars of preserves of different types sitting on my mom's table, like jewels.

Squid

Quote from: minimarshs on November 11, 2022, 09:44:41 AM
I wonder about how much actual research and thought goes into the background of the beautiful art that we get.  For instance, the King Penguin badge in the Arctic collection.  That made me laugh, and maybe it was supposed to.  Or the green chili peppers with the Hot Red Pepper Jelly in this collection.  The art itself is so pretty, and I have always loved seeing jars of preserves of different types sitting on my mom's table, like jewels.
Someone's got the warm fuzzies!

Mayhem

Mayhem

The Jams & Preserves Collection Packs 3 & 4 are now available through November 21st.

Mayhem

The Jams & Preserves Collection Pack #5 is now available through November 28th.

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview