This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Share a Guest Pass, Get a 1,000 Pogi Challenge

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Send a free Club Pogo Guest Pass to a friend and receive 1,000 Pogi Challenge when they redeem their pass.

As a special bonus, if any of your friends decide to stick around and subscribe within 7 days of their Guest Pass ending, Pogo will send you 60 Pogo Gems.

* Pogi Challenges and awards will be awarded two months after the promotion concludes. At least one Guest Pass must be redeemed. Limit one reward per customer.

This offer ends November 26th.

https://www.pogo.com/guest-pass
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

Squid

I tried sending this morning and it won't let me hit the SEND or SUBMIT button.  It's grayed out.

LittleFawn

I bet this has to be on brand new accounts and not ones that have already used a guest pass at some point.

Squid

I was finally able to send the passes and I sent to 10 people on my Friends list, some of which had accounts in the past but let the Club Pogo membership lapse and they now have free accounts.  Again, Edge was the problem for me.  No population of Friends when I tried to send.

S1lent

Greetings,
I make a new eMail and new Pogo Account.  Verified the new Pogo Account.  Send the Guest pass, the activated.  No Pogis yet.  Will update if I get the 1,000 pogis.
Do have a great day cheating Pogo.
S1lent

Stinkerbell

Squid

They ran a promotion similar to this in the past.  Details evade me.  I do remember that it took some time (days?) for the payoff.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on November 20, 2022, 12:45:26 PM
They ran a promotion similar to this in the past.  Details evade me.  I do remember that it took some time (days?) for the payoff.

I sent the pass to an account I used to use as fluff and it worked.

Squid

I just tried accepting the pass with an old account that once had membership.  That account is ineligible to take part.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on November 20, 2022, 12:49:33 PM
I just tried accepting the pass with an old account that once had membership.  That account is ineligible to take part.

It worked for me.

Squid

Is anyone getting the reward?  I don't think I got mine.

Never mind... it says it may take up to 2 mos. to get the reward.  Translation:  The day before a constellation ends, when you don't need any more pogis, you'll get the 1000 pogis.  They did this once before to me.  I'm still ticked off.   swear2.gif

Mayhem

I would have preferred to have the Pogis for this constellation, but at least we'll be able to use it in the next one.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on November 23, 2022, 12:22:27 AM
I would have preferred to have the Pogis for this constellation, but at least we'll be able to use it in the next one.
I love your optimism.  I think they'll give it to us just prior to this constellation ending, wasting the pogis.

LittleFawn

It is a challenge to get 1,000 Pogis. They would never just give Pogis out.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: LittleFawn on November 23, 2022, 09:31:37 AM
It is a challenge to get 1,000 Pogis. They would never just give Pogis out.

Last year there was a glitch so they just added the pogis, no challenge.

Mayhem

Hopefully that doesn't happen again ... I want some control over when I get the Pogis.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview