This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Play Buddy not working

Started by AvonJenn,

Previous topic - Next topic

AvonJenn

For some reason many of the play buddies can't detect the game and those that do, don't perform all functions. I followed the YouTube video and made sure my display settings were correct but I am still having issues. Can someone help?

Mayhem

Your settings appears to be correct. Have you tried contacting Playbuddy to see what they say about it?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

AvonJenn

I have contacted them but I don't hold much hope. I had the same issue back in 2020 and they told me to submit bug reports and gave no real solutions.

Squid

I've been sending bug reports to PB and they just keep asking me to resubmit more bug reports on the same issue.  Yes, the screen capture contains all the info needed.  I've given up a little bit on PB actually working to fix issues.

tutslady

Do these programs work on Imac because the download could not be opened.

raine56

I agree squid.  Playbuddy is not doing well fixing problems.  I have sent the screen shot many times from Poppit Party where it can't start the game because there is a message saying your money is full and you won't get anymore until you purchase something.  Pretty hard to do that when all costumes are complete.  You have to click this button every time so you can't just let it play.  It stalls.  Still no solution and it has been months. Maybe there aren't enough of us this is affecting so not bothering.

Mayhem

Quote from: tutslady on January 07, 2023, 06:23:14 PM
Do these programs work on Imac because the download could not be opened.

No sorry, they only work on the PC.

LittleFawn

As much as they charge for the use of there autos there service sure does stink. If this continues I will not pay to much longer.

AvonJenn

An update. So I pulled out my laptop and the buddies work fine on my laptop. I suspect that there is compatibility with the graphics card or drivers and the play buddy apps. So until I can afford a new desktop or a miracle occurs, I will be playing on my laptop. :) 

Mayhem

I'm glad you were able to get them working for you!

To try and narrow the down issue, you may want to look at what you have in your startup on your desktop vs the laptop. You may have some program starting up at boot time that is interfering with things.

[CTRL] + [ALT] + [DEL] > Task Manager > Startup Tab.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview