This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Top of the Year Badge Marathon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Top of the Year Badge Marathon has started!

The new badge marathon will take you through Yahtzee! Wild, Garden Blast, Cookie Connect, Pogo Mini-Golf, Double Deuce Poker HD, and Bookworm HD.

If you can complete all six challenges by 11:59 pm on January 15th, you'll earn the bonus animated badge.

https://www.pogo.com/badge-marathon
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

Oh boy .. not this again ...

Garden Blast - Win a game with 10 or more moves left 30 times

Squid

I didn't even look.  I was in the bliss of ignorance... and now it's gone.

Mayhem

I wish Pogo would fix this GB challenge .. people are already fuming over the last weekly challenge and this one isn't helping.

Darling SilverDodger

Done
The Garden Blast challenge taken 4 hours to do
Really Pogo that abit over the top slap1.gif
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Mayhem

Yeah, it wasn't much fun. I've heard that people who have random levels unlocked are even having issues with it.

LittleFawn

It is hard with only random levels because you never know what level you get. I completed this but it was a pain and plus when you have random levels you get the loading acreen issue where it stops at 80 percent.

rumble

help.gif  Does anyone know any cheats for this game or if you can go back to other levels as I have been stuck on level 269 for about a week now and I am going out of My head lol  no-no.gif no-no.gif

Squid

Quote from: rumble on January 13, 2023, 08:24:16 PM
help.gif  Does anyone know any cheats for this game or if you can go back to other levels as I have been stuck on level 269 for about a week now and I am going out of My head lol  no-no.gif no-no.gif
I presume you're talking about Garden Blast.  I think you have to get through level 280 before you can expect random levels to appear.  I don't like that game and play as little as possible.  Maybe a more regular player will chime in with better news.  Good luck.

Mayhem

Quote from: rumble on January 13, 2023, 08:24:16 PM

I found a video on YouTube that may help you.

https://youtu.be/gm_yrc-QU5A?t=833

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview