This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free 1,000 Pogis Bonus Challenge with ANY Challenge Purchase

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo is offering us a challenge worth 1,000 Pogis when we purchase any other challenge!

To get yours, purchase any challenge - which includes the new Platinum and Mix-n-Match challenges. Any challenge purchased qualifies you for the bonus.

Limit one bonus challenge per account. A bonus challenge will be awarded within two weeks of the promotion.

This offer is available through January 27th.

https://www.pogo.com/challenges?sort=RELEASE_DATE_REVERSED
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

tvc

yes but what if the bonus challenge is unattainable like for me I couldn't get the Garden Blast challenge where you had to leave so many moves

Squid

Does this mean you have to purchase a challenge and then complete THAT challenge?  Can we buy a challenge that's on sale (if there are any)?  I guess I'll have to do some research.  It might be worth it to do this.

ETA:  - nothing is on sale
         - I can't find info on Pogo about this promo

minimarshs

From what I can tell, all you need to do is purchase a Challenge.  When you go to the banner and click on the button, it takes you directly to Challenge Central.  All the new Diamonds are there, along with the Ice Spectacular badges.  I don't know if you would gain the free badge by buying Clock badges, since they are bundled.  There is not stipulation to complete the challenge of any new purchase.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: minimarshs on January 21, 2023, 09:09:44 AM
  There is not stipulation to complete the challenge of any new purchase.

This is what Mayhem's post states:  To get yours, purchase any challenge - which includes the new Platinum and Mix-n-Match challenges. If you complete the challenge, you'll earn a bonus challenge worth 1,000 Pogis.

I am betting he copied and pasted this from the Pogo blog.

Mayhem

I was wrong .. this is not the same as last time. You do not need to complete the challenge.

From the Pogo blog :

Any challenge purchased by 11:59 pm on Friday, January 27th qualifies you for the bonus.

* Limit one bonus Challenge per account. A Bonus Challenge will be awarded within two weeks of the promotion.

Stinkerbell

Thanks, Mayhem!!  I found this on the blog and came to post it:

Now through January 27, you can get a bonus Challenge worth 1,000 Pogis with the purchase of any Premium Challenge* — including new Mix-n-Match, Diamond, Platinum, and Limited Edition Challenges.

Follow the link below to start shopping. Any Challenge purchased by 11:59 pm on  Friday, January 27 qualifies you for the bonus.

Mayhem

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on January 22, 2023, 12:28:26 AM
I purchased mine tonight. I want those Pogis!

I wasn't sure so I purchased and completed the challenge. I figured if it wasn't required to complete and I don't need the pogis to reach whatever gems are coming next, I'd save a couple of weeklies for personals towards the end of the constellation.

Mayhem

Squid

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview