Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Corwin the Romantic Constellation

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lentscream on March 31, 2023, 07:32:57 AM
Greetings all you PogoCheats Mathematicians,
Do we "Bank/Save" next month's GOTM for the next Constellation?  Help me with the dates...I've been drinking Decaf Coffee.
Thanks
S1lent

We have 30 days left in the Constellation. I'll hold off on April's GOTM for a couple weeks until I know for sure the best way to go.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 31, 2023, 08:45:05 AM
We have 30 days left in the Constellation. I'll hold off on April's GOTM for a couple weeks until I know for sure the best way to go.
That may be the thing to do initially to see where we stand.  I am hoping to get gold done this time.  I'll have to review what's coming up (marathons, etc.) to estimate what my pogi future looks like.  Thanks all!

ETA:  On second thought, the next constellation begins on 5/1, according to my calculations.  So... the GOTM for April must be completed prior to that, so there is no sense (probably) in holding off on completing these.  The only caveat to this is that in a prior constellation, if my memory serves me correctly, there was a time when an extension was applied to the current constellation due to a problem with Pogo.  If something like that should occur again, we would then have the option of using the GOTM for either this constellation or the next.  Thoughts?

Mayhem

Yes, we'll need to complete the GOTM as it will expire on the last day for this constellation.

Pogo will have their weekly newsletter on April 18th, and then we'll know what we should hold off on until the next constellation.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Does the new constellation begin May 1 or 2nd?  I'm wondering if I will be able to use May GOTM for the current constellation

S1lent

Hi,
The Corwin the Romantic Constellation is available now and will run until 11:59 pm PT on April 30, 2023.
So new one starts 1200 Midnight on May 1, 2023...you may have to adjust for your time zone.

S1lent

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lentscream on April 25, 2023, 09:48:52 AM
Hi,
The Corwin the Romantic Constellation is available now and will run until 11:59 pm PT on April 30, 2023.
So new one starts 1200 Midnight on May 1, 2023...you may have to adjust for your time zone.

S1lent

Thank you! Sounds like I'll have to activate quite a few of my MNMs to finish gold.

Mayhem

LittleFawn

Squid

I made it to gold in this current constellation but I had to use up a great deal of my MnM stash.  I won't be making it to gold for a long time now.  Silver is fine, no complaints.

Mayhem

It'll be interesting to see what the requirements are for the next one.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on April 30, 2023, 12:12:01 AM
It'll be interesting to see what the requirements are for the next one.

They are getting harder all the time.  If I ever make gold again, it will be far in the future.  I have to build up my MnM reserves again for the pogis.  Silver will have to do for now.

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview