PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 01:33:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Service Update: Outage from May 4th

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Dear Pogo players,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the outage that occurred on 5/4. We understand that many of you were unable to access our games during this time, and we want to make it up to you.

As a token of our appreciation for your patience and understanding, we have awarded 200 Pogis to all players who were affected by the outage. You should see this reflected in your account balance.

Thank you for your continued support. We are committed to providing you with the best possible gaming experience.

Sconnie
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

Squid

I'm not sure I got any pogis.  I'm highly suspicious...

LittleFawn

Me too. I checked on two accounts and none was given. I cannot remember whether I had access or not. They should of awarded everyone.

Mayhem

Stinkerbell

How do they qualify who was affected?  I remember having log in issues about a month ago. And if that doesn't count, can I say that today I am really affected because I'm not sure if I was affected or not?  And maybe I'm missing out on pogis because I wasn't affected, even if I am now?   girls18.gif

snowflower

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 02, 2023, 06:26:03 AM
How do they qualify who was affected?  I remember having log in issues about a month ago. And if that doesn't count, can I say that today I am really affected because I'm not sure if I was affected or not?  And maybe I'm missing out on pogis because I wasn't affected, even if I am now?   girls18.gif
nono.gif Pogo FIX IT!

Mayhem

It would've been easier to award everyone than try and sift through who was logged in or not that day.

Squid

So true.  I wonder if that's what they actually did.

Mayhem

They might have. The only reason I believe I got my Pogis is that I left off at an even X thousand during the outage, so that extra 200 stood out.

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on June 04, 2023, 04:35:21 AM
So true.  I wonder if that's what they actually did.
It's what they actually did, shows on mine and I didn't play.  coffee.gif

Mayhem

Oh ok, that would make sense as it would be the easiest thing to do.