This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Strategies/Tips

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Anyone have any interesting strategies/tips for the pogo games?

Here's my tip for WWW:

After finding all words if you click the new game button instead of going into the bonus round your percentage increases much more quickly.

8)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jokerswild

Just doing what I can to payback the auto community. I have stumbled on a method to get extra jackpot spins on Phlinx. All you need to do is win 4 rounds and get a jackpot spin. Then when the 5th round starts, fire 1 ball then click new game. click yes when it asks you are you sure, and it gives you a jackpot spin. Rinse, repeat....If you're really fast, you can get about 1 spin every 10 seconds or so....not really good for getting badges or anything. But its gotta be useful info for someone.

Jokerswild

badcrazygirl

Super Duckie

bigbear78

This works for me ;D

But after 20 times the biggest spin was 50

I have this kinda glich happen to me in WWW using MM4 and MM Helper.  
But it happens so random I can't explain.....

Barbara

At first it didn't work for me and I thought it was BS.  I tried again and it actually works, you naughty little genius.  How did you discover this?  It reminds me of the Mahjong glitch where you hit "new game" quickly and get a board with nothing but blue "spring" tiles and you can whip the game out in 45 seconds until you realize, oops, my best time is 45 seconds in my stats!  Now dazzle me, please and figure out how that Wordjong glitch works that allows the next badge to be had early.  I got the golden snake last week when I should have been a golden sheep.  The bad news is now I am a golden snake and I want the next badge.  You still have to go through the motions to get the ranks in your stats, just a premature badge.  Thanks for the hint! It's very amusing.

Barbara

Homer, would you consider making a new topic of "Known In-Game Pogo Glitches?"  There is a Mahjong, Phlinx, Golf, Word Whomp Whackdown and Wordjong that I am aware of.  You could include in this thread ways to achieve the badge early, such as how the chess badge was had just by timing out and how some card games can be won by playing with a partner and switching with the bots.  Just a thought.

bowler_man2005

sounds like a good deal i might have to check that out :) thanks

Homer

Here you go Barb! I tried to get this rolling months ago but no one seemed to want to share their tricks.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Santa69

Quote from: Barbara on September 28, 2004, 09:44:03 PM
Homer, would you consider making a new topic of "Known In-Game Pogo Glitches?"  There is a Mahjong, Phlinx, Golf, Word Whomp Whackdown and Wordjong that I am aware of.  You could include in this thread ways to achieve the badge early, such as how the chess badge was had just by timing out and how some card games can be won by playing with a partner and switching with the bots.  Just a thought.

I wish some would explain these glitches, so we all would know what they are

bLue

Well, if you don't already know the Golf Glitch... all you have to do is hit the ball out of bounds every single time and you will get a Jackpot Spin.  This really helps if you still need the golf badge for a personal challenge because all it requires is 3 jackpot spins.   :)

bigbear78

Another WWW

Don't hold me to this, I'm still trying to get this down.  Also I'll get some screen shots

Free Jackpot spin

I use MM4 with NO PAUSE and "Miss every 1" so it never eats the last carrot

Finish the normal round, win the speed round

Now when the next level starts, it should rip right though the words but miss the last 1-2 words.  As the gopher is eating the veggies hit new game, then yes.  Once the score catches up and hes done eating it should say Ready for Jackpot Spin.

So you get a JP spin and NO last carrots munched so your stats stay cool.  I did this the other day using the MM Helper too. 

Like I said let me work on this and get some screen shots... O0

badcrazygirl

Barbara

The bingo hint is that there is always one ball in the chamber after bingo is called.  You can mark it and try to hit the gong anyway.  It has worked for me often.

In Wordjong, when you enter the room look down at your game board and if there is a different animal that you should have and then pray that the game starts for you and isn't frozen.  I got the golden snake badge at level 13, and not level 18 like I should have.

The Word Whomp Whackdown glitch is unexplainable and random.  Sometimes you hit new game and you get the jackpot spin without having to go to the bonus round.

The chess badge is easy, just time out or play with a friend and hit "forefit"

If you are playing with a friend in spades and you want to switch seats with the bots and have their score, be sure to accept a hand first and set the tricks for a high number.  Those bots won't know what hit them.

badcrazygirl

bigbear78

Just got the WWW one to work.....

Read my previous post O0

Notice the score after eating the veggie

After, well anytime after the veggie hit New Game

Once the score catches up.....yeah

Jackpot spin

Bigger pics
https://img12.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img12&image=www-2-.jpg
https://img12.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img12&image=www-3-.jpg
https://img12.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img12&image=www-4-.jpg
https://img12.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img12&image=www-1-.jpg

gettysrevenge

Worddong as I like to call it always hanging up on me when I get near the end
I finally got rank but is there any other way to get the thing going any faster jeez it keeps booting me for some reason sometimes i loose where I was that just plain sucks.  LOL   who loves ya  Getty   :P  the biggest and only pogocheats queen of flirts  now im really stretching this lol  tart that I am

gettysrevenge

Quote from: Homer on March 02, 2004, 02:14:44 PM
Anyone have any interesting strategies/tips for the pogo games?

Here's my tip for WWW:

After finding all words if you click the new game button instead of going into the bonus round your percentage increases much more quickly.

8)
Homer sweetheart have a beer and tell Getty when to hit new game on www  would that be after the game but before the bonus round?? Or would that be when the puzzle is solved and then hit new game.  I need a more detailed description of this tip  -  your smallest fan in size only lol  Getty   ;)

gettysrevenge

Quote from: Homer on September 29, 2004, 05:15:21 AM
Here you go Barb! I tried to get this rolling months ago but no one seemed to want to share their tricks.
LOL  I cant share many of my tricks they are paying customers LOL  you all know thats one whopper of a lie  no one could afford me except barb right you tart  lol  homer needs a rest right barb lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview