PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 11:37:53 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Any tips on Spades

Started by pogoinsomnia,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogoinsomnia

>:(
I have played for hours and not even got one win, this is really starting to get me down :'(

Can anybody give me any hints, tips or link to an auto for this one, I am begging and pleading as I may just have to change my name to downrightdepressed  ;D
Thanks

bigbear78

2 browsers

Make sure you set it so you can WATCH and replace the computers

Play with your other name against the bots and have your Club name watching OR play with both your Club name and other name and LOSE, then when the score is around 450 stand up and sit down on the winning side

I got it in 25ish mins

gettysrevenge

Need help get a hold of me I will get your badge fast I will bid max every game then you get it, I got mine without any auto although I just saw one lol  But I will help ya just give me a ring.. Getty

Thisnamenottaken

Bid Max every hand in Spades?????   And you win like that?  Can you explain that concept please...  you can bid what you like but if you dont have the cards to cover it... how are you supposed to win?

RocknRollGirl

I have tried and tried and tried, but I did not get any wins in Spades.  Do they have a helper for help you get your badge?  If so please let me know.  Thanks

TyLey

I love spades. I got the badge in least 30 mins with no help. I played against the computers. I could help you win if you want pm me.

pogoinsomnia

my other problem is that I am in UK so with the 8 hour time difference, everybody kindly offering to help me, thankyou all very much.
I am going to give it one more try, then use the double browser idea.
O0

EnglishLion

hi i live in uk too and i'm willing to help,but could take a while as i'm not too good at spades

gettysrevenge

Quote from: Thisnamenottaken on September 29, 2004, 10:59:27 PM
Bid Max every hand in Spades?????   And you win like that?  Can you explain that concept please...  you can bid what you like but if you dont have the cards to cover it... how are you supposed to win?
Easy I am the one that bids 12 23 tricks however high I go and purposely over bid as an OPP  the winner is the ones playin QAgainst me.  I should have explained that better.  I got mine that way and didn't take anytime at all.  You have to be careful about overbidding and you play with bots because when people see negative 630 on my score they leave real quick  Getty Hope this helped

pogoinsomnia

Tried the two browser idea but I cant get it too work for me, must not know how to set it up right, it wont let me click on anything just sits there, so went back to try to stand up and replace a winning bot, that didn't work just reset the game.  :-[
I will let anyone help me, as I dont want this badge to be the first I ever lost.  :'(

Jeffer

Two browser trick requires:
1  browser must be IE.  Other one Netscape or Mozilla
Turn Pop up blockers off  on netscape you'll have to go into preferences.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Slayer32

badcrazygirl

pogoinsomnia

Thanks all I did get the badge but only with help, you know who you are   O0
I will return favours, juast ask.

I tried the spades auto but wouldn't run for me.   >:(

But Thanks everyone.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview