This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Doent ban anymore

Started by Rachiepoo27,

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachiepoo27

i was told by a person that pogo is not banning club members anymore for using autos.
on account of the way pogo has been so screwed up lately they dont want to lose paying members.

whats your alls take message me on pogo if you need to

Homer

Rachie, there have been rumors that pogo does not ban anymore but I think it's better to err on the side of caution. ;) BTW, if your sn here is the same as your pogo sn you might consider changing it. pogo does monitor this board. Like I said, better to be safe than sorry. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DEBKARLAR

pogo may still ban but i don't think it's a high priority because if it was they'd make it a lot easier for people to report it also it don't take a genius to see who's cheating

Adacia

Well I've never used autos or even had the interest to. Now that pogo has banned me anyway (what I call it) I may as well have. Seeing as pogo's errors costed me to lose every rank I earned on club pogo games. Lost 21 ranks of phlinx, 538 bingos, 43 ranks of whackdown and so close to that carrot badge, had finished tri peaks, world class, and perfect pair all back at rank 1. Pogo will have surely lost this paying customer.
   What is it with them? They admit it's their fault and expect all that to be forgotten with an apology. How do I know this won't happen again? I used to be addicted to pogo but they sure cured me of that.
   So I wasn't banned but a victim of their screwup. Now they add new ranks to world class and have to start all over again from scratch. Geeeez. Next thing, they'll probaly add new ranks to tri peaks and no way am I starting all that over again.
   I was always a badge fiend until they screwed my account up. I'd rather watch paint dry than win another 538 bingos. Too bad too. I always thought that magic mirror badge was kind of kewl.

Thisnamenottaken

I have seen messages sent to others from Pogo marcelle saying they dont ban anymore but evidently thats wrong if bambam just got banned

Barbara

I saw a copy of the message from Pogo_Marcelle that said, "Go ahead, share bingo, I don't care."  I think someone got a message from her and they doctored it up a little, okay maybe a lot.  I think these "messages" have made it around Pogo like a bad urban legend.  It is obviousl that Pogo does ban.  Unless you have a message that you received in your own e-mail from Pogo saying, "cheat, have fun, be happy" I think it would be prudent to BE CAREFUL. 

Slayer32

Quote from: Rachiepoo27 on October 01, 2004, 04:05:25 PM
i was told by a person that pogo is not banning club members anymore for using autos.
on account of the way pogo has been so screwed up lately they dont want to lose paying members.

whats your alls take message me on pogo if you need to

I think they are still banning... but, i also recieves ( saw a copy of ) that letter from marcelle and yes, i think some one did stiff  it up a little bit to put a rumor around...

Like tons have been saying.. be careful , have fun!

O0-slayer32

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview