Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Greenbacks REVENGE! Better, smarter and keeps stats

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

For Greenback Bayou.

http://badgehelp.com/greenback/greenback.exe

Trash the garbage GG and get the REVENGE.

Plays the flies smarter, goes after the blue fly everytime, never misses.

Plays the bonus round smarter, doesn't duck into a corner like GG does. Takes the longest route.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Dream Faerie

Thisnamenottaken

???  I downloaded this and get the following message.....I have downloaded most every auto here with no problem

Component 'MSCOMCTL.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

Running Windows XP

BadgeHelpOscar

If you receive the error "A required .DLL file was not found", it just means that your version of Windows needs that file to run our software.  You can download it here

http://gamewand.com/3point/vbrun60sp5.exe

After the download, just double-click their vbrun60sp5.exe file and it will automatically install any needed .dll files for you.  Make sure you re-boot your computer after their installation completes.  We did not want to include this file with our download since not many people would ever need it.  Once you have successfully updated, you will never have to do this extra step again.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

User555

I ran the demo for 40 games and overall it ran nice. I did notice an issue in the logic that could be fixed.

Scenerio:

Blue fly surrounded by a frog on each side.

Solution (if possible):

Jump second fly away then jump the blue fly

When I saw this case come up in game even though it did jump the second fly it did not make an attempt at jumping the blue fly. Instead it moved the second frog in the other direction which lost a bonus round it could have easily gotten.

Overall I found it to run rather smooth, the logic was very good and it should round off anyones collection of autos very nicely.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview