Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Phlinx and WordJong

Started by RockMe2,

Previous topic - Next topic

RockMe2

Hello,
       I was wondering if anyone has heard any news yet about the release dates for the Phlinx and the WordJong auto's.  By the way, to all of the people that put this site together, you are doing a great job.  It is a great place to get information about many things. 

EnglishLion

I liked both games a lot at first but now i hate em lol.......would love a WordJong auto
O0 :)

Thisnamenottaken

this isnt an auto but is a great helper for word jong..... you can type up to 26 letters in and tell it to give you only 7 letter words.... if your going for high score or just get stuck with some strange letters

http://www.mi.uib.no/~ingeke/anagram/index_eng.html

Thisnamenottaken

the easiest way to use this without having to minimize each one is move your Wordjong screen (not maximized) over to the left till all you see is the tiles used in the game... then pull up your anagrammer (again NOT maximized) and take it to the right so when your Word jong screen is up you will see the anagrammer behind it with at least the word clear showing.... hit clear on the annagrammer  type in your letters then on the anagrammer where it says letters between 1 and 20 change the 20 to 7 and hit find hidden words..... then just start clicking the tiles on your game

bigbear78

Here's the word finder I use http://www.a2zwordfinder.com/scrabble.html

Unfortunately it finds words that are not in the Word Jong Dictionary, it's too smart ;D

Thisnamenottaken

Im sure yours is a good site big bear I just like the one I posted as you can put up to 26 letters in at one time ... unlike most only allow 6 to 10 letters..... it was always hard for me to decide which letters to put in..... ;D

EnglishLion

Thanks all for info....When i play Jong i just get 3 letter words so that i can get rid of 2 consonants a time (+1 vowel) It takes me about 6 minutes to clear a gate (4 rounds) is the anagram thing faster?
Many thanks

RockMe2

Thanks all of you for all of the info.  I get tired of some of the games fast so, I like to get some help to get those usless badges.  ::)  Plus my hand starts to fall asleep becuase of the Carpal Tunnel  :'(.  Have a great day all and some day I will learn how to put a pic by my name  :)

RockMe2

I went to the wordzw site.  I take it that you do not get to try it before you buy it or am I doing something wrong?   ???

RockMe2

Thisnamenottaken

you can try before buy.......  its a short trial but it does allow you to try it.....   
just down load it and start it up

RockMe2

It would not let me do that, gave me a registration code and told me I had to go pay  :(

Thisnamenottaken

hmmmm dont know it worked for me and many many others

pottorff777

Rockme2  dont click the auto just let it run do not click the auto window at all

Thisnamenottaken

and be sure to move your cursor to the chat window

bigbear78

Quote from: RockMe2 on October 04, 2004, 02:18:58 PM
It would not let me do that, gave me a registration code and told me I had to go pay  :(

Start Phlinx, then open XX.exe

When the pop up saying to registor comes up click ok or close it.

Move the mouse pointer to the chat box

XX should take over from there.

RockMe2

I got it to run.  It moves very slowly and I am sure there is a reason for it but, I will wait until the one from here comes out and try it.  Thanks again for all of the info and help.  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview