Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

World-Class Solitaire Scavenger Hunt Event

Started by bigbear78,

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbear78

From Pogo

"For a limited time only (from October 12th - November 2nd) World-Class Solitaire will feature a fun new 'Scavenger Hunt' theme! We've replaced the passport stamps with unique items from all over the world! Each location has its own special object, and it's up to you to travel the world to find and collect them all. We've got everything from the gorgeous Black Pearls of Tahiti to intricate Kionda baskets from Nairobi!

We've also added twelve new 'Scavenger Hunt' ranks and 3 new rank badges to the game. (Note: You start on the new ranks once you finish the original 25 ranks. Don't worry if you haven't finished all of the originals yet, the new ranks and rank badges will remain in the game even after the Scavenger Hunt event is over.)

We've also hidden a new secret location in the game for you to find! Also, on October 20th we'll start a special challenge in World-Class Solitaire where you can earn the Scavenger Hunter badge!

This is the first of many special events we have planned for many different games over the next few months, and we hope you'll join us in World-Class Solitaire during the event to participate in the Scavenger Hunt!"
[/i]

bigbear78

Just a guess on the badges

Scavenger Hunter badge

3 new Rank Badges
<--notice the plane
<--Black Pearls of Tahiti (?)
<--Black Pearls of Tahiti  (?)

There's a couple of older badges, but since these 4 have showed up in the last week or two........

Barbara

This post is the most comprehensive thing I remember seeing here.  You did a great job in your detective work and posting the badges.  Excellent work!

RocknRollGirl

I can not wait for the next badges in World Class Solitaire.  They will be great and thanks for the info on what they will look like.   :)

badcrazygirl

bigbear78

Thanks Guys O0

Don't hold me to those badges, they could change :D

gettysrevenge

you did a great job for all of us.  Its so nice to have heads up even if they change something its still nice to see what could be.  THanks

Barbara

It looks like you nailed the badges on the head there.  Even if you are wrong, as much as I doubt it, I appreciate that you took the time and that you were informative.

bigbear78

This badge just showed up

Maybe that's the Scavenger badge?  OR maybe just a Jigsaw Detective badge

SoaringUSAEagle

I would think Jigsaw..... overall the badge has pictures on it.... puzzle pieces make pictures lol.

Speaking of Picture.... I just got my senior photos today.... Will be sharing them soon.

They turned out really good.

- Jeff

Homer

Quote from: bigbear78 on October 07, 2004, 02:54:18 PM
This badge just showed up

Maybe that's the Scavenger badge?  OR maybe just a Jigsaw Detective badge

With all the stuff your finding maybe you should change your member name to ScavengerBear. O0 Good work. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mike2008

I know its starts on the 12th but I mean what time does it start?

bigbear78

Quote from: mike2008 on October 11, 2004, 10:27:01 PM
I know its starts on the 12th but I mean what time does it start?

I'm guessing the night before Pogo will update the site, usually (1am - 2am  My time MST)

But it probably won't start till morning, which is usually about 10ish my time MST

Grandma_Cheater

WCS

Game is out, but the auto doesn't work on the screen where you have to select a city/country to visit.

MikeBe9

Level 25 is World traveller as we all know, Level 26 is"Geisha Doll" for any of you wondering!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview