This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

World-Class Solitaire Scavenger Hunt Event

Started by bigbear78,

Previous topic - Next topic

User555

I am sure they will make a fix for it shortly...since it took me only a few minutes to make one...because I do not have an anonymous place to upload it to I'd suggest waiting for their fix...if none comes soon PM me with an email address and I will email it to you tonight when I get back in.

To the authors of the auto: The scavenger hunt relies on us getting to all the cities...if you get a chance make it choose a random city each time so that people using the auto get credit for all the cities.

I am not sure if I should be posting this so if an admin sees it and does not want it here feel free to remove the code.

GetPX is the function I created to get a pixels color based on applets rect so coords 0,0 would be the left topmost corner of the applet not of my desktop.

To determine if the select city window is there get:

If GetPX(75, 138) = 4815953 And GetPX(101, 130) = 9058824 And GetPX(217, 124) = 6637721 Then
'NEED TO SELECT THE CITY
End If

The function I use to find all cities/randomize selection is as follows.

Public Sub clickcity2()
Dim citiesx(5) As Long
Dim citiesy(5) As Long
Dim color1 As Long, color2 As Long, color3 As Long, color4 As Long
Dim color5 As Long, color6 As Long
Dim XX As Long
Dim II As Long
Dim curCity As Long
curCity = 0
color1 = 0
color2 = 0
color3 = 0
color4 = 0
color5 = 0
color6 = 0
Debug.Print "Started at: " & Time
For II = 216 To 420
    For XX = 90 To 364
        color1 = color2
        color2 = color3
        color3 = color4
        color4 = color5
        color5 = color6
        color6 = GetPX(XX, II)
        If color1 = 16230270 And color2 = 16230270 And color3 = 15892813 _
         And color4 = 15892813 And color5 = 15892813 And color6 = 13843488 Then
            Debug.Print "Found city at " & XX & ", " & II
            curCity = curCity + 1
            citiesx(curCity) = XX
            citiesy(curCity) = II
        End If
        DoEvents
    Next XX
    DoEvents
Next II

Debug.Print "Found " & curCity & " cities"
RandNum = Rand(1, curCity)
Debug.Print "Random = " & RandNum
Call ClickAndReturn(citiesx(RandNum), citiesy(RandNum))
End Sub

Rand = a function that gets random number from arg1-arg2
ClickAndReturn = a sub that clicks an XY coordinate and returns the mouse...

Please excuse my sloppy coding style...as I stated was just trying to make a "quick fix"

This function does take about 15 seconds to run but the end result is what is needed for this hunt. It will obtain all cities available then randomly choose a city to visit. Feel free to use the code if you would like to get it fixed for your customers quickly.

Cheersx

Grandma_Cheater

The first one is the Jade one- I just got it. Level 29
2nd one is black pearl necklace . Level 33
Master one is level 38.
There's really nothing to find, what they mention is on the stamps.
But it's 3 more badges!!!

Grandma_Cheater

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Surfdown

One of the hidden cities is easter land that is all i have found so far but i will keep checking.

Homer

Slayer32

To make sure i am right...???

You have to have all 25 cities COMPLETED to be able to start this scavenger hunt... correct??? :-\

bLue

The scavenger hunt theme is for a limited time, but the 3 new rank badges will remain.  There will be a scavenger hunt challenge coming up with 1 other badge.

Homer

Homer

phillydogg

Read pogos whole post......"For a limited time only (from October 12th - November 1st) World-Class Solitaire will feature a fun new 'Scavenger Hunt' theme!"..........    Then you will see that you cant get the badge til the 20th anyway.... ....       "Also, on October 20th we'll start a special challenge in World-Class Solitaire where you can earn the Scavenger Hunter badge!"

Homer

bigbear78

More new info from Pogo

"There's a special event going on in World Class Solitaire these days! We're having a scavenger hunt, and you can participate just by playing World Class Solitaire. There are several things that make up the Scavenger Hunt event:

The city stamps you usually get for reaching a new place have been replaced with unique items from each location in the world. Scavenge as many as you can!
There's a new location in the game! Can you find it? (this is permanent)
12 new Scavenger Hunt ranks (these are permanent)
3 new Scavenger Hunt rank badges (these are permanent)
New "Scavenger Hunt"-themed graphics
Also, for the week of October 20th, one of the weekly Challenges will be to earn the Scavenger Hunter badge by collecting stamps in World Class Solitaire.

You start on the new ranks and rank badges when you finish the original 25 ranks that are in the game. They're staying in the game, so you'll be able to get them even after the event is over.

Speaking of over, the scavenger hunt event lasts until November 1st. After that, the new stamps and scavenger hunt graphics will go away. This is the first of many special events we'll be doing in various Club Pogo games, and we hope you enjoy it!"

ankh99

Hey peoples, I just downloaded the WCS v1.5 auto from badgehelp and it works great, although MY mouse icon moves up the screen diagonally with every click of the auto... Does anyone else's do this? It freaked me out at first, thinking someone was controlling my computer or that I had spyware or a virus, but it's definatly the program. And it does it like a millimeter at a time, but only as the auto clicks...

Any help?

I know it's new, so I will bear with it and such, but just curious!

bigbear78

All the WCS Autos do this.  Though this one moves a lot more.

1.4 did like a circle.
Don't worry about it ;D

Pogo Luver

oops didnt mean to send last message, baby hit the return button

What i was gonna say is

Cant get version 1.5 to download!

Ne 1 know why??

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview