This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

World-Class Solitaire Scavenger Hunt Event

Started by bigbear78,

Previous topic - Next topic

DrDaddy2Be

i cant download v1.5 either. All i see when i go there is World Class Solitare v1.4 beta 2. It dont play this weeks version of the game, I have to manually click the cities. Does anyone know where to get the newest version or atleast know why i dont see v1.5. Thanks in advance.

SoaringUSAEagle

version 1.5 downloaded fine for me.... works great too!!  Awesome work bob!!

bigbear78

gettysrevenge

Well i got them all and had a time doing it.  All the 3 badges and the 4th for the challenge.  I thought it was fun but if see another plane or stamp I will scream!!!  And as for the gold jack as luck would have it... I got mine in less than 15 mins.  Then aol crashed on me and I was a cussing cause I figured I had lost the dang gold Jack.  Well to my great suprise in the doorway stood this,,,  oh sorry...  to my  suprise i had the badge.  Close one for sure.  Alot of talk in alot of rooms i visited was the length of time they had spent and the ones who spent time and still didn't have it yet.  Alot of silver jacks they said.  For me thats the first gold jack I had ever gotten.  Now about that good looking guy standing in the doorway.. my jaw dropped and thats not all hahahha!!  I am alive again peoples  I might even take him to the congress fund raiser if he continues to qualify for my attention hahaha.   Getty   I might see what the man is made of too heee hee hee your favorite tart flirt getty :-*

Melancholy43920

can anyone tell me where to get WCSolo 1.5? i didn't back it up when i downloaded 2.0 and i'd like it back :( thanks

Homer

It's no longer available for download. Why don't you use 2.0? ???

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview