This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

This Weeks Bingo TIP

Started by Thisnamenottaken,

Previous topic - Next topic

Thisnamenottaken

I got my 50 spins in about an hour..... go to one card  hit play now.... if your spin number is called mark it and stay turn on Dotties dauber.... if not keep jumping from room to room till your spin is already called as soon as it shows in chat jump to another room and do the same thing.... ;)

bigbear78

Yep, 1 hour 23 mins O0

I did the 3 card Blackout rooms, since more numbers are called it's easier to find a room with lots of numbers called and a spin.

Try to keep tract of like 10 rooms, jump in and out of them and wait till one is almost done (lots of #'s called) if you do it right you can jump into one that's about done and wait 1 min or less till bingo is called and get your spin

Also another tip.  Wait till this Sunday night after 11pm ish there will be 1-2 people in rooms and you might even find and empty room.  I did during the last challenge, let Dauber run all night and got lots of bingos

gettysrevenge

Great tips thanks   Whats everyone think of the new pic i put up now thats getty to the max   ;)

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SoaringUSAEagle

gettysrevenge

Why thank you i just had to put a name over the well (ovo) 's   lol  The flirt getty

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview