This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I have a ?? Does anyone have an idea

Started by bbelover,

Previous topic - Next topic

bbelover

I know that there is a cheat out there, but does anyone know the shortcut to Dominoes challenge this week..Like if i play a person can we forgeit the game or whatever? Thanks for your help? O0

bigbear78

Use 2 browsers.  IE and netscape

Also isn't there a timer option?

bbelover

ok..i'm new at this bigbear can u explain this too me....sorry for being so dense.....

bigbear78

From http://www.pogocheats.net/clubcenter.php

QuoteThe double browser trick requires two different browsers (no surprise there ;) ) and two different Java's; Sun and MS JVM. If you don't already have a browser in addition to Internet Explorer, there are many to choose from. Firefox is one the many that will work.

If you don't already have two different Java's, you can get Sun at www.java.com, and you can download JVM here.

» How do I know which Java I have?

If you see a coffee cup icon appear when you play Pogo games, that means you have Sun Java. You can tell if you have MS JVM by going into Tools -> Internet Options -> Advanced in Internet Explorer and looking for something that says "Microsoft VM". If you see it then it means that you have MS JVM. If not, then you do not and will need to install it as explained above.

Once you have two browsers and two Java's you now need two Pogo™ accounts. Just register an account like you normally would. Now just use one browser with one account and use the other browser with the other account and start a game. (A private password protected room is probably best.) Now just let one account win to your hearts content and that badge will be yours in no time!

Grandma_Cheater

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview