PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 06:00:02 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Got my password in about 8 hours!!!

Started by Dream Faerie,

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream Faerie

I dont understand why people are complaining that they arent getting their passwords or any replies.
I paid for World Class Solitaire & Got my password in about 8 hours!!!  O0  O0  O0

So  :P on that! Lol I have NEVER had a problem getting a response from an email.

Keep up the AWESOME work Programmers!!!!!!  O0  O0  O0  ;D  ;D  ;D

Dream Faerie

I dont know what it is, I see the same thing posted all over the forum, but Im telling ya, I have NEVER had a problem with getting a response. AND I have had NO rude, or negative replies. All has been very helpful & kind O0

Again...WTG Programmers!!!! O0  :-* ;D

Thisnamenottaken

same here when I buy or have to reformat I always get a quick response...  O0

badcrazygirl

I think you should have a faq section about buying the autos

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: darkearthgoddess on October 13, 2004, 12:50:03 PM
I think you should have a faq section about buying the autos

lol, it shouldnt take a genious to buy something, you wouldnt think anyhow...   ;)

badcrazygirl

lol well some people tend to do it wrong and don't get the codes for the autos

Tinksfeisty

I always have gotten my passwords quickly. Today I purchased the Domino's at 11:50AM and it's almost 9pm and still no code. I use to get the codes faster. Yes I included the PW in my information. I guess there busy doing other things lol.

Homer

Don't forget it's challenge Wednesday so they are probably a bit behind especially after updating the WCS auto. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeHelpOscar

It's paypals fault actually. There were down for the last 2 days and now they are playing the "we'll notify you about the payment whenever we feel like it"
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Homer

You know. I should have known that. My account has been screwy also. >:( Forgot about the paypal snafu. :-[

BadgeHelpOscar

They actually have a memo posted on their home page on the bottom right that says they are all screwed up....

Site Update 10/13/04 
The PayPal site is performing well, and users should be able to log in and access all site features. Should you experience an error when trying to log into the site or perform other activities, please try again. A few residual issues may still be impacting some users. We appreciate your continued support as we resolve these issues, and we will continue to update you with new information. 
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Homer

My problem was i couldn't access the dite period. :-\ All is good now. :)

BadgeHelpOscar

Yes, you can access it today (unlike the last 2 days)

The problem now is getting notified that people sent you money (would be nice)

Homer

I didn't have that problem fortunately. I received my email but couldn't access my account. :-\

RocknRollGirl

I have gotten all of mine fast too, but I have paid and sent off the one for Xlinx and have been waiting 2 days for the password.  I am not sure if they are to busy or have not processed it yet, but all the rest have gotten to me in about 10 minutes.   O0

Slayer32

yeah longest i have waited for mine is 5 minutes... GREAT JOB! O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview