PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 08:23:42 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Word Jong Challenge

Started by Morgan,

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgan

For this weeks challenge..... Find a Five or more letter word... Submit the word . Then Hit Undo and spell the word again....

makes it go faster. for the Non Word Jong Fans  ;)

**  Also Right clicking the word will submit it for you .

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DPOH4UK

;D
Thats funny. Im like an idiot was searchin for words. And it was damn hard cause im russian  ;D :D

Homer

I believe in any language that's spelled.....D'oh!  :P O0

bigbear78

marky03

(off topic) Homer, Homer, Homer...maybe you should change the little eagle avatar of yours....booooooooo....eagles su*k!!  ;D

Homer

Yeah, I guess all undefeated teams suck then right? ::)

Slayer32

--- Alright you little girls  stop fighting about this eagles sign.. lol JKJKJK yall no the BEARS are gunna take them... lol

Now with my wordjong problem....

When I type in my 5 letter word, it wont show up as 1/150 or 150/150... It just says blank, my settings are on EASY.. Some 1 help..???

-slayer32

Homer

It doesn't show your progress until you complete one puzzle. :)

Slayer32

So then how does this spell a 5 letter work and click undo then spell it again click undo, ect ect ect work.

Homer

Trust me just keep doing it. After you have done it for a while finish one of the puzzles and you will see how many times you spelled the word. :)

chaser73065

I know it takes a little longer but you can you a wordwhomp auto that you manually put the letters into to get words. I do not use that but someone emailed me and told me that.

By the way this is a great site keep up the good work.

TyLey

Homer

Quaevil

Thank you ! I was wondering how I was going to get through this one cause I cant spell lol

Homer

gettysrevenge

I did wordjoker first and won that one pretty easily then I did pop fu and then I got 2 badges in wcs  and then I played dominots (in my stomache)  that sucked I had to work and work on that one.  I finally found a kind soul that gave me my last game.  Dang  pop fu I choose the 300 what a fool all these at once.  I need to check my brain once in a while.  By the way, Hope everyone is having fun and has a happy H... Because my young son who is 7 has been going to the dentist we are not trick or treating but going to the big toy store instead.  I am spending over 1000 dollars on his teeth and thats with insurance,  Damn  I need some of the cocktails they give him.  LOL  Getty the biggest flirt :-*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview