Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw Detective Update! No Ranks or In Game Badges

Started by bigbear78,

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbear78

I've heard this from different sources now but here's the lastest:

There are no ranks to be earned, no challenges to be offered and no badges for these in this game. You will also not find any secret badges here. There will be one badge offered each month for solving the case that month, no more, no less....

and this is a club game.........It won't last.

You can find the lastest screen shot on Pogo's home page

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

User555

I know for a fact they are wrong...

If you know how to get to the listing of games click any game and once loaded switch the url to contain game=jigsaw

Although it will say no rooms you will be able to click the how to play link.

and I quote directly from pogo so this information is accurate

QuoteSo you blew through the first case like a pro, now what? Well if you like jigsaw puzzles, you'll find loads of images you can play stored in the closed case files. You can play these puzzles as often as you like but you can only earn badges by completing active case.

We'll be back again next month with another suspenseful tale and a new badge for you to earn.

WCS

I do not see where they are wrong, you said the same exact stuff they said.

The only information they don't have is:

What, finished already? - that is because pogo alpha did not have that finished at the time of the released "how to play" on pogo alpha.

bigbear78

Quote from: User555 on October 18, 2004, 12:42:19 AM

If you know how to get to the listing of games click any game and once loaded switch the url to contain game=jigsaw

QuoteSo you blew through the first case like a pro, now what? Well if you like jigsaw puzzles, you'll find loads of images you can play stored in the closed case files. You can play these puzzles as often as you like but you can only earn badges by completing active case.

We'll be back again next month with another suspenseful tale and a new badge for you to earn.

Yes that's what it says above.

Quote from: bigbear78 on October 13, 2004, 06:25:29 PM
There are no ranks to be earned, no challenges to be offered and no badges for these in this game. You will also not find any secret badges here. There will be one badge offered each month for solving the case that month, no more, no less....

I was just saying there will not be any In game or Rank badges. O0

Adacia

For the longest I thought those new world class badges were gonna be for jigsaw. They looked more mystery looking, but then who knew they were adding more ranks to that?
  I just downloaded the same game on shockwave (well almost) with a minesweeper thingy rather than jigsaws. Looks like close clones.

Santa69

Under the magnifying glass - Jigsaw Detective
Life in the big city is full of mysteries and strange events, and our wily Private Eye needs your help getting to the bottom of them. Help him solve cases by piecing together jigsaw puzzles featuring all sorts of interesting places and objects. As you complete puzzles, you'll uncover clues that will help our hero crack the case. Each time you help our super sleuth crack a case, you win a badge!

Jigsaw Detective is a very unique type of game because on the first day of each month we will unlock a new case for you to solve. Each new case features a completely new riveting mystery, a new set of puzzles and a new badge to earn! So every month there will be a new case for you to solve and a new Jigsaw Detective badge you can earn! Since the game already gives out a badge every month, it won't have challenges like other Club Pogo games.

Mystery, intrigue, great puzzles, badges and plenty of tokens to be won... it's all in Jigsaw Detective, coming soon to Club Pogo!

bigbear78

What am I missing??  ???

My first post says what everyone else keeps putting in bold.

I was stating that it has no Ranks or in game badges, just this monthly case thing.....

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Melancholy43920

Quote from: User555 on October 18, 2004, 12:42:19 AM

well i tried that little trick and the play now link just loads up as a red X so you can't play it...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview