This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dominos Help for Badge

Started by victoria18360,

Previous topic - Next topic

victoria18360

Any advice for dominos help  ????   I cant seem to play very well at all ......   :)

EnglishLion

have you tried the auto from badgehelp....i left my comp running overnight and have badge now    O0

victoria18360

Thank you I using it ....... would you recommend playing it on any special level  ?????

Victoria   O0

EnglishLion

Santa69

I used to browsers and 2 names and let the timer run out on the one name.  Worked great for me.

Dotbot works ok just a little slow, If the programmers at badgehelp could speed it up it would be agreat auto!!!! O0

bigbear78

I used the 2 browser method and had the badge in a little over and hour

Also with the Word Jong trick it took like 10 mins

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

ummmmmmmmm whats the word jong trick lol I need to know  >:D

Homer

Quote from: InnocentLilCatholicGirl on October 14, 2004, 07:23:01 PM
ummmmmmmmm whats the word jong trick lol I need to know  >:D

After you enter a 5 letter word click undo and retype it over an over and you will be done as fast as you can do it 150 times. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Slayer32

WORDJONG

Yes, and the cheat works great also, with my fast fingers ( lol )  O0

golden10

still cant get my DOTBOT  to work   have    the sign comes up and says  running  ok  nut it just sits there   any suggestions??? :'(

marky03

dont waste your time. Set a timer for 1 minute and dont extend the time when 60 secinds is up. You win.

Slayer32

Quote from: marky03 on October 16, 2004, 03:11:04 PM
dont waste your time. Set a timer for 1 minute and dont extend the time when 60 secinds is up. You win.

You took the words right out of my mouth marky  O0    and maby ur problem with Dotbot is the Version... Version 1.0 didnt work for me either , make sure you are using the new Version 1.3  ... Works like a charm, but it is just Slow....GOOD LUCK!

-Slayer32

martinvc2404

i do not understand what the 5letter thing is about?wer do u type the letters in?im confused. :o :-[ :-\ thankz  O0 could you please email me an anser sum1 at <admin edit> Please do not post your email in public. This is for your safety.

Homer

I am guessing you mean the registration for dotbot. If your shareware is up you need to register the program at www.badgehelp.com

Barbara

Quote from: martinvc2404 on November 07, 2004, 09:51:25 AM
i do not understand what the 5letter thing is about?wer do u type the letters in?im confused. :o :-[ :- thankz  O0 could you please email me an anser sum1 at <admin edit> Please do not post your email in public. This is for your safety.
This is in reference to the wordjong weekly challenge badge.  Some people used the method to spell a five-letter word, submit it, undo it, and then keep typing the same five-letter word over and over again.

Homer

Yeah, when people don't qutoe the post they are referring to it's hard to answer their questions.

Barbara

I only re answered this because I get the impression that some think this is in reference to getting through the wordjong series faster somehow.  I am 109,168 words into WJ and there is no way that I am aware of to speed it up.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview