Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

My letter of resignation to club pogo.

Started by Adacia,

Previous topic - Next topic

Adacia

:'(Hi There,

Thank you for contacting Club Pogo Support.

We apologize for the fact that Club Pogo representatives do not have the ability to edit or change player stats or ranks, for any reason. We are investigating ways in which we could do this, but our rank system is fairly complex, so we haven't found a good way to do this yet. As a result, Pogo representatives unfortunately can't return lost stats or ranks, regardless of the circumstances that caused the loss.

Please be very sure that you want to reset your stats; if you reset them, there's nothing that Club Pogo Support can do to retrieve them for you.

Also, if multiple people play Pogo from the same account, it's best to have everyone sign out when they're done playing, so that no one inadvertently resets someone else's stats.

Please let us know if you have concerns or questions about anything else.

Pogo_Pete
Customer Service Representative
Club Pogo

To whom it may concern,
I did not reset my own stats on any club pogo games. With the exception of canasta all of my game ranks were reset. I have 21 million + tokens unaccounted for. I did not cash any tokens in. I have discussed this issue by phone with EA. They have admitted that this is an error on your end and promised me that it would be resolved.
This error has caused me to lose 21 ranks of phlinx, 538 bingos, 42 ranks of word whomp whackdown, all ranks of world class solitaire, all ranks of perfect pair solitaire, all ranks of tri peaks solitaire.
I have never used any auto cheat programs and you should be aware of this by my sending you my javalog. I do not how or why this error occured, but it is completely uncalled for. I am disabled and have played club pogo games faithfully for 2 years. I have worked very hard for the badges that you have offered. I have also bought club pogo for my mother and a friend of mine.
I have really been addicted to your site and am sorely disappointed that this kind of thing has happened. My membership will be up in November sometime and I had planned on renewing it every year. I have also planned on purchasing club pogo for several friends and family members for Christmas this year.
You have admitted that this technical error is on your end. You have also said that there is nothing you can do to remedy the problem. What I am hearing from you is that 2 years of hard work has been wiped out. I would love to continue playing club pogo and renew my membership. What guarantee do I have that this kind of thing will not happen again?
If you cannot fix this problem by the time my membership is expired I assure you that I will not be renewing. I am deeply saddened by this as I have been extremely faithful to playing your wonderful games. Please do what you can to put my stats back right. I can live without the tokens I lost, but want my ranks back as they were.
Sincerely, Alex

badcrazygirl

it be cool if we could change the sn but not the account name that way we wouldn't make up all these new sn's

Quaevil

Homer

Uhhhh....you might want to consider removing your letter from this forum. Pogo does monitor it and the simple fact that you have posted the letter here and plan to email it to pogo will be enough justification in their eyes to do nothing. They will justify their actions by saying you are a member of a forum who utilizes programs that are in direct violation of their TOS. Don't misunderstand me I'm not saying your lying about not using an auto but pogo will look at it differently. I believe pogo can do something about it. I just think they won't. Good Luck with your efforts to get your stuff reinstated and feel free to leave your letter up if you don't care but if they see it you are very unlikely to get any satisfaction. :-\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Adacia

Thanx for the input Homer and have been really hesitant to post this. Thing is pogo has already had this letter for over 2 weeks and has not been responded to. Really I don't feel like they are going to do anything regardless. I mainly wanted to share this with you guys because this also happened the other day to one of my good chat buddies. All of her stats were reset as well and she is furious.
    I may take this letter down soon but wanted to give the heads up what's happening with club pogo. This had apparently happened to alot of people and still is. It's a royal kick in the teeth and wouldn't want any1 to go thru this. And if by some wonderful turn of events pogo does get this set back right I'll be sure to let ya'll know. I just thought that this only happened on one night of a technical error, but am actually chatting with others who have had this happen in the past few days.

Homer

Your welcome. I just wanted to make you aware of a few things. Was just trying to look out for you. :) It's your decision. ;)

DEBKARLAR

bigbear78

Man that sucks...

I doesn't matter if someone uses an auto or not, to lose all your stats would me make quit and probably never go to the site again.  A lot of TIME and/or Money was invested in getting ranks and badges, to lose them from an error........that sucks.

I get really mad when I get a "Cripes error".  I got one once playing Perfect Pair.  I had Love Liner and LL Helper running all day. I got 3 badges.  BUT when I got home I decide to check my stats, so I clicked my name to see stats......BAM....kills it.  I was on rank 17 just about to get the 4th badge.  Now my stats are back on rank 1.  The saddest part is I still have the 3 badges.......

I still have not played Perfect Pair sense this........oh well :(

EnglishLion

Adacia

I really appreciate your thoughts on this and so sorry for you too BigBear. Aww, what the hay...I'm gonna stay with club pogo regardless. It's not the same fun it was now, but with new club games coming out I guess I'll be sticking around. I'm devoting alot more time to playstation 2 now and trying not to let it get me down. Afterall, pogo can't compete to the Final Fantasy games :D and madam Dottie can keep her badges lol.
   Just wanted to say thanx and you all have been really great in spite of my thumbs downs posts. Happy pogo e1 and hagd!

Homer

Slayer32

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview