This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Seeking WCS 1.4 Beta 2 !

Started by Raine,

Previous topic - Next topic

Raine

Does anyone happen to still have the World Class Auto Version 1.4 Beta 2? I deleted the version I'm asking about when I downloaded the newer 1.5 one. I usually don't delete the older version, but like an idiot I did and the 1.5 isn't working for me.  :'(

Homer

1.4 doesn't work under the current format for the game.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Raine

I guess pogo has changed the game since Saturday Night then, because 1.4 Beta 2 was working for me for the most part while I was watching the NASCAR Race. The only thing it didn't do was click on new cities to visit, which didn't bother me much; it solved just about all the games with no trouble. That's why I was asking if anyone still had it, because as of Saturday it was working much better for me than the new 1.5 Release. 

bob@pogopal

What happens when you try to run version 1.5?

I know you will get an error if you try to submit a problem report, but after you get the error, you can copy and paste the problem report into an email and send it to me.

I would really appreciate it if you did that.

Thanks,
Bob

bigbear78

A rule of thumb.....When ever you download a new version, either rename the new one or the old one so you always have a backup.

I have 1.3, 1.4, 1.5 WCS but nowhere to host.

Email Badge Help...

golden10

The new version of WCS   is working  fine for me ... except when it wants to   undo   a  move   it just sits there        any   fixes  for that problem?? :-[ :-[

bob@pogopal

Homer

Bob, there is a button that straddles the 2nd and 3rd card from the left. I think I remember it saying undo. Trying to confirm now. :)

Bob just confirmed it. Yes, it is an undo button. ;)

bLue

Yeah, the undo button isn't always visible though, it only pops up after you play a card, but not when you are going through the deck...  :)

bob@pogopal

My bad. It has an undo button, but the auto never clicks it. It only clicks it when it changes to Finish. I am trying to reproduce the problem so that I can get a screen shot. I have no idea how long that will take.

bLue

It only gets "hung up" (for me) when there are no cards left in the deck.  The Undo button is visible and WCSolo 1.5 keeps trying to click Undo.

Dannon

Bob, When I get home I will try and get a screen shot for you and e mail it to you.

Other than that KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK. The autos are GREAT!

bob@pogopal

No need for the screen shot now. I ran the auto all day and I was able to reproduce it here. Thanks everybody!

I R 1337

Seems like everyone needs a differnt version of every proggie... if needed i can host older autos cgbcody@gmail.com and ill get it up

Melancholy43920

i just downloaded 2.0 without backing up the previous version and i need it back!  :-\  please  :'(

Homer

RocknRollGirl

I have versions 1.4....1.5....and 2.0 and my problem is the registration code will not stay in any of the games and I have to keep putting it back in every time I want to use them.  I have been using 2.0 and it is working fine for me, but the code problem is driving me crazy.  Anyone want to give me an answer on how to make the registration code stay in the game?   Thanks  ::)

bob@pogopal

Um, the only thing you can do is wait for me to find the bug and release an updated version that fixes it.

I do apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime,
Bob

RocknRollGirl

No problem, Bob.  I will keep putting in the registration code as many times as it ask me.  Thank You.    O0 O0 O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview