PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 11:39:33 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Changed the Challenge.....Now only need 1 Gold Jack

Started by bigbear78,

Previous topic - Next topic

Thisnamenottaken

I got it in no time 67 games with JJ.... by the time I turned it on and took a shower I was done.... ohhhhh that was hard maybe we should  make a petition requesting the next challenge not be so hard.... maybe they can make one  where you only have to get 2 red cards in hearts or gin.....lol

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Thisnamenottaken

Yeah I do that at least once a week... have to, ya know after sweating these HARD challenges on wednesday

Homer

RocknRollGirl

Are y'all talking about JuckarooJack when you say jj...?  I am using that and I let it play for 3 hours and never saw one gold jack.  If you got a secret please let me know so I can get that darn badge.....LOL.    ;D :) ;)

bigbear78

To me these are the worst kind of challenge since it's all on the luck of the draw.

So the only tip is let JJ (JackarooJack) run till it gets it O0

RocknRollGirl

Ok bigbear, thank you I will let it run all night if I have too.  Thanks again.    O0

LadyMystik

Quote from: chaser73065 on October 20, 2004, 02:30:37 PM
it only took me 170 games on auto

Got mine in 188 games. Way too simple :)

O0 Good luck to those still working on it.  O0

Cyajm

OMG I ran mine for 5 hours and still nothing so I set my bet to 1 and kept hitting "HIT" until I busted and I had it 5 minutes after that ... maybe JJ didn't like me tonight .. who knows ...

TyLey

RocknRollGirl

Right now I am having a hard time getting on the Pogo Web site.  It says it is full and to try back later.  It has been doing this to me for some time now.  And it will not load World Class Solitaire for me at all.  It just sits and sits and sits, but the page never opens.  I tried the backdoor also but it does the same.    :( :(

Homer

gettysrevenge

Yeppers homer thats what i use all the time when the place flips out.  You might not be able to get in because there is a place on the site that you sign in if i remember right.  But then again I am sometimes distracted.  But I been playin any game I want.  I thought it might have me.  I think pogo underestimated the response this was going to have.  All the rooms are close to 60 even the temp ones.  First time I ever remember any game with that many people all longed into one game.  Look at the people in there awesome.  But not as awesome as the biggest flirt of this site Homer  I mean  Me lol   :-*   Getty

RocknRollGirl

Thanks Homer for the site, I finally got in the rooms.  I can not believe either how many people are trying to get into rooms and they are all full.  How can you win the badge if you can not get on the site.  I am really glad that the site you gave me took me right in.  The only think was I was not sure which Pogo to click on.  I do not have AOL so I knew not to use that one, so I just picked another one and got in.  Thanks a bunch, Homer....you are my hero.    ;) ;) O0

Homer

Your welcome. Any of them should let you in. If you have trouble with one of them just move on to the next. :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview