PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 07:19:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hints On Poker Badge Anyone?

Started by SirCheatsAlot,

Previous topic - Next topic

SirCheatsAlot

Anyone got any good advice on getting the Royal Flush badge in Texas Holdem....i'm so tired of trying...been threw the dang ranks 5 times and ive never even been close to getting it..although i've got 4 aces plenty.I usually play raise or fold to curve the boredom,but even that is boring me to death now.Any helpful hints would be appreciated!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bLue

Yeah, check it out (LOL):

Royal Flush - 1 in 649,740 hands
4 Aces - 1 in 4,165 hands

:)

All if have to say is if you have the Royal Flush badge, your a lucky *#&$(#$*&$er   :P

Homer

Thisnamenottaken

I know the feeling have the 4 aces x6 no royal almost 40,000 games played..... :'(

Homer

bLue

Yeah, I got the 4 Aces on like my 1,000th hand... I figure about 600,000 more hands 'till the Royal... lol..  :P

SirCheatsAlot

Guess there are no hints after all....but tx guys i dont feel so alone anymore...lol

bigbear78

SirCheatsAlot

I'm gonna have to resort to buying , babysitting the auto...and renting lots of movies..lord knows there aint no freakin hockey to watch  >:(

badcrazygirl

if your gonna buy movies then bye www.netflix.com it's 3 movies each rental and it's 20 bucks a month

Thisnamenottaken

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview