PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 06:28:16 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dottie Update ?

Started by SirCheatsAlot,

Previous topic - Next topic

SirCheatsAlot

Anyone else notice when ya open the WCS 2.0 it says an Update for Bingo is coming that "will blow our minds" ?Any ideas what that could be about sounds exciting...lol

bLue

Yeah I saw that message too.  I don't see anything wrong with the current program though.  Unless the new one room hops or something... that'd be pretty sweet... :o

gettysrevenge

>:(  no that wouldn't be want id want I would like to win a game without someone controlling the damn program.  If I could program I would make something.  No way same people always wina, or take turns and also numbers are always in sequence of some type.  I dont think that is something done by pogo.  What game but bingo does that crap  none is the answer.  Its perfect for the in group and rotten for the people who dont kiss azz and dont want to be a part of their cliches.  I dont like to talk or make friends thats like trusting a former cheater that dont cheat no more.  I dont trust NOBODY in the game rooms.  They dont notice me and I ignore them .     Getty  banged up but still fiesty.  Also where is the new down load 2.0

gettysrevenge

I would like to set those rooms on fire and really blow them away with a program fair to that that they use.  And nobody is gonna tell me any differ and they are not rewriting that damn thing.  Heck I even noticed they change people who run it.   Ya can tell oh thank you very much can I kiss you azz and have one more bingo please.  Oh yea, i watch cause im quiet and silent and deadly.  Who ever is gonna make this program make it kick azz I am sick of the same people aways winning .  The program is great but not as good as what they have come up with.  No way the odds would run the way they do.  Pissed off and happy.  Oh Barb  Welcome welcome I was gonna have to kick something on you too.  Getty >:D

Barbara

How many bingo games do you have under your belt?

gettysrevenge

I have a solar system showing in the game room.  So whatever that much is.  And believe you me I have played and wasted  more time in bingo than any game pogo has.  I would rather have my thumbs twisted hmmm lol  than to play with people who are running the game.  You go pogocheats make a kick your ass bingo game.  And then I noticed this too, if you have the auto on vs Off I noticed on off I get more numbers than on.  Also I am constantly hitting that pause then resume thing.  Sometimes that works but I would say on the average they got a scam going.  I dont play anymore I heard so many people gripping when we had that bingo challenge way back when.  What a disaster that was.   I bet those people didn't know what hit them LOL  Getty glad to see you back!!  Missed ya been playin alot and not on the site.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview