This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fortune Bingo Advice Ranks

Started by victoria18360,

Previous topic - Next topic

victoria18360

I need some info on Fortune Bingo  ,  I have all of my badges  , however I just heard of different

rank levels I suppose for a specail badge  .  My level has been stuck on the wand rank it says I

have  ( 2 of 28 towards the wand )  .   If anyone knows about this please let me know  , I have

been playing allot this week had over 16 Bingo's and my status never changes its still ( 2 of 28 )

HUM ....  also is there anyshort cuts to the wand or rank's end  >:D

Thank You , O0

Victoria

Barbara

You are on the second level of bingo.  There are three badges associated with the game:
Magic Flute-at 200 bingo wins-level-5
Looking glass-at 1,000 bingo win-level-13
Dottie's badge-at 1,900 bingo wins-level-22

The Crystal Ball level is 3,000 wins.  There is no badge at this point past the Dottie badge.  Keep playing and good luck.  By the way, any questions about ranks can be answered by going to your Club Pogo badge album and clicking on the blank badge to see what the the level requires.

By the way, the Dottie's Dauber Auto is perfect for your needs.

badcrazygirl

There was a glitch but pogo fixed it those ares.  >:(

victoria18360

The Fortune Bingo I bought from here ...... is better than great  .  Omg ,  in no time at all I have two of the badges   

Victoria   :)

Barbara

Excellent work Honey!  Now go for that last and very ugly badge and never never display it.  It is spooky looking.

victoria18360

::)     No way ..... dont tell me after all the last badge is ugly     ::)        ;D

I suppose I shouldnt complain    :-X      Hope all is very with you Barb  O0

MagicEclipse

I used the bingo auto last nite and won 3 bingos then I decided to switch rooms and looked at mt stats and my 3 bingos that I won were gone.  Anyone else have this problem?

MagicEclipse

Forget my last post.. I just went to bingo and the bingos I won last nite are now registering. 

Barbara

Bingo wins are harder to come by now that Pogo is limiting how many people can claim a win.  I am glad you got credit for your wins.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview