PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 10:54:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pinochle quick tip. Pogo missed quite a glitch.

Started by Bworms1980,

Previous topic - Next topic

EnglishLion

Quote from: Bworms1980 on October 27, 2004, 11:28:07 AM
Even with having to repeat some ranks I'm rank 15 now. Got first badge last night on rank 10. I'm hoping to finish this game before pogo fixes glitch. One of the things that work is, I finish a whole game when i get to 8 or less pinochles left til next rank. That way if it makes your repeat the rank instead of sending you to the next you won't start all over again.

Thanks for tip Bworms, doesnt work for me but I am at rank 6 already so I aint to bothered....But WTG on badge   O0

ItsyBitsy

Quote from: snatcher on October 27, 2004, 06:32:32 AM
i tried that but after i get down to 1 left i play it out and it starts back over to 17 games to go again when the hand is overĀ  ::)

Does not work for me either.  After bringing it down to 2 more pinochles to next rank ie. rank 4, I actually played and won the game.
But it did not stay that way.   Went back to 6 pinochles to rank 4 after that.  grrrrr. Oh well, guess we have to play the the regular way.

just2post420

ya pogo needs to fix some stuff i had to repeat a couple ranks im only rank 9 now should be at least 12 lol o well

SirCheatsAlot

ok i have found if i keep my score window open and make the bid on every hand,after bidding i close the show of cards and stand and sit ..i keep doing this (bidding everytime) until it says after this game i will be next rank...when im on that i play the last game and win or lose i'm getting the next rank the first try everytime.(just did it for 5 ranks in a row)

I found if i try without making the bid everytime it looks like my pinochles are going down on the scorecard but they really are not.

just2post420

i wanna put this game threw a window i had about 17 pinocles to cash in n pogo pulls a quicky n semi freezes >:D :'( this is about the 5th time that has happened all i want is rank 10 is that so hard to ask lol......wtg sir at least someone benifits from this

just2post420

i dont understand ur concept sir do u even have a pinocle or is it just another scam to get it faster????

Quaevil

I think pogo fixed it , I keep losing my room when I try and stand up , never happed to me before  : )

SirCheatsAlot

Quaevil

Quote from: Quaevil on October 27, 2004, 06:57:42 PM

I think pogo fixed it , I keep losing my room when I try and stand up , never happed to me beforeĀ  : )

Odd I even just did the double browser thing and it still kicked me outta the room , I can't switch partners ugh

Buzzman

I think the problem is that if you click practice with robots it kicks you out.  What you need to do is go into a room and start a private game.  Make sure you assign a password because I forgot and had a fartknocker come in on me while I was trying to cheat.

GandalfGrey

If you make a room click the allow players to watch then you can stand n sit no prob. Just pw protect the room.

Bworms1980

The stand up, sit down cheat still works. I'm on rank 20 now. Sorry for those of you that had problems. I got kicked out of my table a few times too. That's why as we go up to doing more and more pinochles I play a game all the way through, win or lose it saves you. If you don't finish a game and leave the table it will start that rank back over. Oh and Sircheats, you got the idea  ;) thats exactly how to get the game to go to next rank and not make you repeat the same rank over and over again.  O0

Plus I was wondering how come you need 400 pinochles to reach rank 20, and then it jumps to 1400 to get to rank 30. Well as I got to rank 20 I realized why. Ranks 15-19 I think needs 25 pinochles to reach next rank, but as soon as I got to rank 20 (got 2nd badge by the way) I now need 100 pinochles  :'(. And did the math that means rank 20-29 needs 100 pinochles  :o for each rank. I'm afraid to find out how many we'll need when we get to rank 30  ???

SirCheatsAlot

100 per rank for 20-30...thats just insane...it's taking me about 50 games per game at 10-20 right now ....if ya ask me pogo is just saying if ya want these badges you better go to www.wordz or www.badgehelp and pay up!

I can just imagine how long it would take to get 100 playing the full game..its a long game to play btw.

EnglishLion

I've been playing game in normal fashion and have been stuck on rank 7 with 12 to go for 5 hours...but i dont mind too much,i will be soon cheating at it   O0

bandista

Any issues getting from rank 2 to rank 3 ?

I've tried the cheat way, and I've played normal.

I can't get up in rank

bigbear78

Quote from: bandista on October 28, 2004, 01:14:12 PM
Any issues getting from rank 2 to rank 3 ?

I've tried the cheat way, and I've played normal.

I can't get up in rank

Pogo just did an update today and I'm having the same issue.   Just give it a couple days.....

just2post420

i dont think this game wants me to reach rank 10 cause i was on rank 9 n had 23 pinocles to cash in wich brought me way into rank 10 win the game wam back to beging hafta start rank 9 over agin :-[ :-\ :'(

BeetahCheetah

I had that problem getting from rank 3 to rank 4 but i did notice that it works a lot better if you bet/pass and wait till its' your turn to play then hit stand... i haven't had problems that way yet.. :)

Helen

I guess people using the glitch were bragging about it and it's been reported to Pogo.
They've fixed it now and you can't use the stand/sit method to advance your ranks.
Has anyone else found any other glitches??

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview