PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 03:03:02 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pinochle quick tip. Pogo missed quite a glitch.

Started by Bworms1980,

Previous topic - Next topic

RocknRollGirl

Just, it did the same thing to me.  It said I had advanced to next rank but will not give it to me. I am not sure if Pogo found out the glicht yet.   O0

Helen

They fixed the glitch. You have to play out the game to get credit for your pinochles.  :'(

vasunlover

Oh No, :( Pogo has fixed the stand up- sit down, I tried this morning and just did it for 3 of them then decided to sit down and play the hand-yep, you guessed it they took me right back to where I was, minus the pinochles I made in the hand.  Dang, and I only had time to get to level 20..... :'(

TiddleWink

Pogo has not fixed it yet. You can do the stand and sit thing until you get to the next rank..to actually get to that next rank you must play a game out....but the trick is...you have to WIN that game or your pinochle count is reset so you have to play the entire rank again.

EZ  >:D

golden10

QUICK  PLEASE      someone  help me before this  Pinochle  helper is  stopped.  When  I stand up from the game  I dont see  a 'SIT'  button   I am thrown out of the room  when it asks me  'IF I WANT TO LEAVE THE GAME'   I   am on  rank  3  WHAT AM I DOING WRONG'????/       Thank you :-[

Helen

If it's still working for you, then what am I doing wrong?!?!?!? It worked for me before
and now it's not. HELP

azortex

Drat, I totally missed this glitch.  I got to level 20 on my own and then find this post too late.  You can do the sit/stand if you have another person at the table sitting or watching.  (watch option has to be on)  I tried doing this glitch, got the count down but when I won the game to move up the next rank all the pinochle collected were gone.  I collected 85+ pinochle to move to the next rank too, ugh!  A dollar short, a day late.   :(

Helen

I got all the way to 28 with the glitch. I didn't even have anyone in the room. I would just keep sitting and standing after the meld page went down. It  worked fine. When I got down to the last pinochle before changing ranks, I'd play the game out. I can't get it to work that way now. I'm having to play to get credit for the pinochles.

Bworms1980

I only just realized this sorry, but those who get kicked out of room when they stand, you should check and see if you have allow players to watch, if you don't you get kicked when you try to stand up.

imme

Did u know that another glitch is in mahjong...when you get to the boar at the end of the zodiac get half way through & then click new game. this will give you credit for completing the zodiac. just keep doing this and u will finish all ranks in no time. I tried this in more than one room and it works almost all the time

Dream Faerie

Quote from: imme on November 12, 2004, 07:18:55 AM
Did u know that another glitch is in mahjong...when you get to the boar at the end of the zodiac get half way through & then click new game. this will give you credit for completing the zodiac. just keep doing this and u will finish all ranks in no time. I tried this in more than one room and it works almost all the time

Was anyone else able to do this? I tried & it didnt do a darn thing for my ranks at all, ALl that time for nothing  :'(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview