This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Checkers badge question

Started by Starryblue2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Starryblue2

I am trying to get the checkers badge where you have to get 200 kings, well ive tried the double browser thing and it still takes so long. Any tips on how I can get this badge fast?

I was also wondering if there are any tricks for getting the backgammon badge fast with the double browser?

debdauber

When doing the checkers challenge, when you get one of your checkers kinged hit the undo button and keep moving it back and forth, each time it is kinged it does count.  Will prob take an hour or so to do it this way, but lot faster than playing a regular game.

On the backgammon, get all the same color on thier own sides.  Once they are all on same side, loser resign and you will get the win. 

just2post420

if someone has a few minutes to kill could they plz explain how i can do the double browser(padding) do i hafta download something like netscape or i.e(which i have)???? any help would be cool thnks a bunch

Homer

Netscape and IE work together well. :)

Sign in with your club name on one browser and sign in the other browser with a regular pogo free account. If you need to play a club game with double browsers send your free account a guest pass. :)

Play in a private room. Preferrably without watchers. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

just2post420

homer j u the man thanks alot

::)HAPPY HALLOWEED EVRYONE ::)

just2post420

ho didlly omer its not working no mater how i do it which way i do it only one name will go into the room i cant get the other one to it just sits at the loading game screen when u have a chance a respoce would be kindly appreciated :P

just2post420

well its the netscape thats messing around cause i cant play any games with that browser it just says loading n never loads thanks a bunch agin

bob@pogopal

Go to http://www.mozilla.org/ and download FireFox.

When you run it, before you go to Pogo or do anything else, go to "Tools->Options->Web Features" and uncheck the popup blocker.

just2post420

badgehelpbob i downloaded that after i did netscape lol i kinda figured it was the pop up blocker was not to sure cause i dont use that browser but im trying that now thanks alot

just2post420

same with netscape buffy3 i seen the lil pop up blocker icon but not to familar with these browsers so i just gave up lol but im gonna go try it now thanks to both of u's

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview