PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 04:00:15 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help in WWW...

Started by LadyMystik,

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyMystik

I was reading old posts about glitches and stuff, and I found a post on WWW. Someone had mentioned finding cheaters by winning streaks, so I decided to check mine...

Longest Streaks
Current: 257 Wins
Wins: 3897
Losses: 5

(Current must have been a while ago because I stopped playing WWW for a while so I won't look suspicious).

Anyways, with my winning streak that high, what should I do? I'd thought about clearing my stats but I'm on rank 30, and I want the stupid badge. I'll lose my rank if I clear (right?) so I don't want to do that.

Should I just play until I get the badge then reset? And if so, does anyone know how many wins it takes to get from rank 30-45?

Thanks!

SirCheatsAlot

Lose a bunch of games on purpose...
As far as how many games i anticipate around 30,000 at my current pace to get the badge..think i'm around 20,000 now and only at level 39

Barbara

If you clear your stats you have to start all over at apple.  If you have the badge and clear your stats you keep the badge.

LadyMystik

Quote from: SirCheatsAlot on October 30, 2004, 12:26:12 PM
Lose a bunch of games on purpose...
As far as how many games i anticipate around 30,000 at my current pace to get the badge..think i'm around 20,000 now and only at level 39

Yes, but losing a bunch wouldn't change my winning streak, just my percentage and number of games lost.

EnglishLion

Tell them u swallowed a dictionary lol    :D

MidnightToker62

There is nothing you can do about the winning streak. You can't change it without clearing your stats and for God's sake...DON"T DO THAT!

If (and it's a big if) someone asks you about it you can always say this......

During a badge challenge to get 200 speed rounds, I only ate the big veg, then clicked new game. It shows a win and only takes a very short amount of time. On easy level you only have to get like 2 words to get the big veg. I had to use this excuse once and the peep challenging me about it went from accusing me of cheating to thanking me for the hint!

Highly doubtful any one will mention it though. They usually only concern themselves with your play in the current session.

Just continue losing games to keep your % down, skip the speed rounds and you'll get there.

Z18 gave me .02 per round
Z19 gave me .02 or .03 per round so it's a lot of games!

Good luck!

Toker

dallastx

it took me 8 days to go from start to finish in whackdown,on a friends name once the macro helper was made a while back that hit new game right away.

on my name i had 18,000 some odd wins,and 400 losses before i got the badge dont worry about it,just play your way and off course i reset my stats quickly.
the 30's room sare full of cheats after hours  O0
but again heck look at any of the rooms stats of people and i would say most are cheating,even in clickers anonymous.

Homer

Quote from: LadyMystik on October 30, 2004, 10:56:15 AM
I was reading old posts about glitches and stuff, and I found a post on WWW. Someone had mentioned finding cheaters by winning streaks, so I decided to check mine...

Longest Streaks

(Current must have been a while ago because I stopped playing WWW for a while so I won't look suspicious).

Anyways, with my winning streak that high, what should I do? I'd thought about clearing my stats but I'm on rank 30, and I want the stupid badge. I'll lose my rank if I clear (right?) so I don't want to do that.

Should I just play until I get the badge then reset? And if so, does anyone know how many wins it takes to get from rank 30-45?

Thanks!

I don't think 257 wins in a row is unbelievable. You only need to eat the first veggie to count as a win and if you play on the easiest setting it's not difficult to put up 257 wins in a row.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

huh

play in an unsensored room. you cant get reported for anything in those rooms.

MidnightToker62

After Pogo added new levels to WCS, I would never, ever, ever reset my stats.

Who in their right mind would wanna start over?

bigbear78

No offense to anyone, but pogo can tell who uses autos by your wins too.  If you have over 30,000 wins and are only on rank 40.....come on....

I have two friends who do not cheat on WWW and here are their stats (rounded off)

Rank - 40
Wins - 8900
Last Carrots - 800

Rank - 40
Wins - 6200
Last Carrots - 344

I've seen people on higher ranks (42,43, etc..) with 7000-9000 wins.
If you are using an auto you need the helper that hits new game.  Your % goes up faster when you don't eat the last carrot.

I just went into a room and found a stat to show the difference.....

Rank - 40
Wins - 30,xxx
Last Carrots - 46,xxx

They also had a win streak of 10,xxx +

Myself:
Rank - 28
Wins - 1100+
Last - 344

My biggest win streak is about 20.

Barbara

Big Bear, you do have the BEST answers.  You are obviously well informed and you know what you are talking about. Please keep up the good work!

bigbear78

Quote from: Barbara on October 31, 2004, 12:39:49 AM
Big Bear, you do have the BEST answers.  You are obviously well informed and you know what you are talking about. Please keep up the good work!

;) :D ;D Thank You  O0

Also I believe WWW is 10,000 games to beat if played on HARD the whole way.
I was just bouncing around rooms and found a player with 10,5xx wins on rank 45.  They said they were going for the JP......

LOL anyone notice my new avatar.....

LadyMystik

Quote from: Homer on October 30, 2004, 06:00:03 PM
Quote from: LadyMystik on October 30, 2004, 10:56:15 AM
Longest Streaks

I don't think 257 wins in a row is unbelievable. You only need to eat the first veggie to count as a win and if you play on the easiest setting it's not difficult to put up 257 wins in a row.

But, doesn't this mean my longes winning streak was 3897 and my current streak is 257? 3897 wins is a long streak.

SirCheatsAlot

where do i find something to click new game for me to avoid the bonus round...ive been looking maybe im blind...lol

Homer

Look in the downloads section under Mayhem's helpers. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Bakerman

The MM4 Helper under the download section will hit new game and not play the bonus round in www?

Adacia

Well I have played www faithfully and am simply an ace at it. No cheats or nothing and have a 97% winning basis. So I know how to spell and remember the off the wall words they throw at us. If peeps think I cheat let them think it. When they accuse me I take it as a compliment. Let em think it. If pogo investigates you I would assume they would know if you have an auto or not.

Barbara

I agree with Adacia, there are people out there who actually know how to spell and are good at the game.  I finished the whole series without an auto.  She is obviously a whiz at the game.  Just one little hint: if you are going to use an auto in that game then make sure that everything in your profile is spelled correctly.  I saw one chick who had a profile that said:

I am a Real State lawyor who is looking for my fantasie man.

I wonder if she ever got that Golden Carrot badge?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview