This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anyway to Block another member ???

Started by victoria18360,

Previous topic - Next topic

victoria18360

Is there anyway to block another member ,  I have this person with a name like mine , that seem

to follow me from room to room .... they have not done anything out of line , so there is no reason

To report them ,  im actually suspecting this person is my ex ..... but its so annoying !!!

Any advice would be appreciated  :-*

fuzzyferrets

Barbara

I agree, speak to them in open chat and ask them if they are following you.  Do not become angry or combative.  If things get bad, then leave.  If they follow you then simply state that they are distressing you and you wish not to be followed.  If this continues then use the "report abuse" feature and report them for stalking.  Do not swear at them or argue because Pogo will read the chat when evaluating the abuse report.  My greatest Pogo wish would not be about badges or tokens, I wish that we could just go stealth and be left alone, if we chose so.  It would be nice to have a customized friends list that asks if we wish to allow someone to add us to their friends list.

SirCheatsAlot

Yea i agree bigtime,they should make it so we have to approve people adding us to their friends list..personally i have found ignoring anyone that bothers me the best way,they eventually get tired of it and move on...I purposely try not to get friendly with alot peep on pogo,you always end up meeting the wrong friends sooner or later..it sucks cuz there is alot good peep there..but when ya cant change your name it aint worth risking the hassle that goes with bad ones.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview