Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Problem with badgehelp.com

Started by hidengoseek,

Previous topic - Next topic

hidengoseek

:(
I want to know if anyone else has has problem?

I purchased several different programs from badgehelp.com. But my puter went down and I purchased a new one, I saved the programs on a disk thinking I could just download them into my new computer but it didnt work. It told me that I used my free trial and had to purchase them.

So I tried to contact badgehelp.com, have been trying for the past few months to explain my situation....that I have already paid for several programs but now cannot use them. I asked them to please email me a new password or whatever I needed to have in order to use the programs on my new computer, and even sent them my receipts of payment from paypal....to this day, several months later, I still have not received any response at all from them.

Not only that, I downloaded aol messenger since badgehelp has aol. I even tried instant messaging them and was blocked from messaging them again. Now I am out of $50 with no help from them at all.

Any ideas what else to do at this point?
Thanks
Beth

bob@pogopal

Hi Beth,

I just did a search on my emails, and it appears as if there was an error in your email address for one or more of the emails. Please send me a private message confirming your email address.

Thanks,
Bob

P.S. To send me a private message, just click on the tiny little cartoon bubble underneath my name with IM inside it.

TRACII

I actually had a similar problem.  All of a sudden, a few of the programs do not work... saying that I need to register.  I bought all for the $119 so I had already registered.  I do not have the email with the codes anymore (STUPID ME) so I have tried for months to contact them to no avail.  I also was promised BEFORE I bought that I would receive a second set of codes so I can use the programs on my laptop.  I have that email, but noone has answered any others asking for the second set of codes.  Very disappointing

Dream Faerie

I Have NEVER had a problem. I Have had a problem & it was solved within 12 hours. Of course, I am a night owl, so I am sure it would have been sooner if I sent my problem at a reasonable hour. lol.
But I am sorry you are having difficulties, I have had nothing but great experiences from them..
Good luck!

bob@pogopal

Hi Tracii,

Even if you have lost the email confirmation for your purchase, you should be able to retrieve your proof of purchase from paypal's transaction history.

Login to paypal using the email you used when you made the purchase. Click on History and search a date range that will include the purchase.

When you find the purchase in the list, click beside it where it says "Details".

After the details page appears, you can use Edit->Select All and Edit->Copy to copy the proof of purchase to the clipboard from where you can paste it into an email or other file.

Thank you for buying our software!
Bob

LadyMystik

Hey guys!

Just to give you some hope, I had the same problem. I e-mailed badgehelp to get my password again, and never got a response. I figured out the problem was that I was sending the e-mail from an AOL account.

Just sign up for an account with another service (Y!, Hotmail, etc) if you don't already have one, then e-mail badgeherlp from that acct. Send your reg code, some kind of proof of payment (Like Bob said), and make sure you mention the e-mail address the codes were originally registered to.

If this doesn't help, I don't know what else to tell you.

Good luck!

PissedOff

Scarlett

I had a problem, but it only was about 2 or 3 days before someone got back to me.  I was just hoping it was back log.  Knock on wood the only problem so far is WC Solo locks up and stops and I think it's pogo and not the prog.

Angellover

I had a slight problem with the WCS auto not accepting any codes given to me.
I must admit that when I emailed for help the responses I got were excellent and on AOL email too.
I can only praise for the fast response that I got and also the fast response on messages i sent to Homer through PM.

Way to go guys

But for those having problems, remember these guys will try their hardest to help and for some other posts I have read a bit of civility goes a long way. O0

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview