PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 06:13:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

checkers next week

Started by Adacia,

Previous topic - Next topic

Adacia

Hi every1 :) 
     Does any1 have any good quick methods to getting next week's checkers badge? (win 20 games). That game bores me to no end and would love to zip on thru it. If you have any tips please post em here. Thx and hagd

bluecbi

hi yes got a good one go to ,www.fierz.ch/checkers.htm,, then go to downloads, look for cake manchester program, download it , u play the game beside pogo window ,u make the moves the program makes .u can set level of skill by changing time, i would like to know if any one knows a way to freeze time in checkers in pogo

Capt. Morgan

Last time we had a checkers challenge all you had to do was resign after 1 move and other player got credit for a win.
Check the chat in the main room and people always helping with badge or looking for a partner,just take turns resigning games.
"The Capt."

abc123abc

Hehe the orginal question was dated:      

« on: November 03, 2004, 12:41:32 PM »

Adacia

Quote from: abc123abc on May 06, 2005, 11:32:05 AM
Hehe the orginal question was dated:      

« on: November 03, 2004, 12:41:32 PM »
Thx for confirming that. Someone must have scrolled way back to find that post lol. I'll be sure to keep it in mind next time we are blessed with a checkers challenge. ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview