This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Phlinx cheat program available yet???

Started by mn_curvydiva,

Previous topic - Next topic

mn_curvydiva

just wondering if this is out yet since pogo has started this weeks bade challenges and Phlinx is 1 of them

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

debdauber

I have a real problem on these new autos coming out.  The trial period expires before I can even try them out to make sure they are working before I decide to buy them.  If they work to my satisfaction, I will buy it and I have bought in the past.  But not getting the trial period is frustrating. 

mn_curvydiva

>:(

Not happy with this supposed trial at all...it lasted a whole 4 Rounds TOTAL

I have purchased 7 games  in the last 6 weeks and this has me quite irritated,especially when working on a badge.

4 Rounds TOTAL what kindof trial is that??

Hugely Disappointed

Mayhem

Must be something you've done on your end ..

I've used it for a few hours now and still have plenty of shareware left.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

mn_curvydiva

Hmm well let's see I dowloaded it and saved it the same way I have the other 7 programs I tried and then subsequently purchased...but this one when it came to play time lasted 4 rounds.

Needless to say I did nothing differently than what I have done with the others...this one is obviously a dud.

mn_curvydiva

bob@pogopal

Hi CurvyDiva,

It appears something is messed up with your registry. It is possible that a necessary file was deleted from your computer at some point or that someone did a Restore Computer on your computer at an inopportune time.

While I can understand why you would hesitate to do this, purchasing the software and registering it will correct the problem in your registry.

I apologize for the inconvenience,
Bob

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview