PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 03:59:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

All the Badges You Can Get

Started by Barbara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

If the rumor that Pogo is going to have an "All You Can Get Badge Marathon" at the end of December, is true, (who the heck knows), it would be a good idea at this time to do the really long and drawn out, tedious badges now and save the easier ones for this "possible" marathon.  Get your 50 games for Jungle Gin and your ack! Greenback badges now.  Get that Dice Derby, 10 times, 600 spins now while you can spend ample time on it.  It would be easier between now and then to do the harsher ones, just one at a time, while you just have one extra weekly challenge to do and then zip through the easier ones.  Stock up on your autos and then it will be easier to catch up and get all of the badges that you might have missed.  If you plan now and play wisely, you can meet the end of the year deadline and have all of your badge albums up to date.  The 2005 album awaits us, let's all be ready!

hidengoseek

Well a few days ago I emailed pogo to find out when they were going to have another personal challenge marathon and I was told that they had no plans for another one at all.  >:(

LadyMystik

Funny...

To: Pogo
Thursday, September 30, 2004

This is not a technical problem, just a suggestion.

Instead of allowing us to earn 3 badges during the Marathon Week, why not make it a real marathon, and allow us to earn as many as we can during that specified period of time? A marathon implies some kind of race or challenge. Why not make it a real challenge by giving us the opportunity to earn as many badges as we can?

I'm not asking for an open invitation to every badge, but allow us to try to reach a personal goal and have fun competing with others on who can earn the most?

Thanks for your consideration!

From Pogo to Me

QuoteHi There,

Thank you for contacting Club Pogo Support.

Thank you for your feedback about the Personal Challenge Marathon.

We are offering the Personal Challenge marathon because so many players have requested the chance to do more than one Personal Challenge at a time. However, after the special event is over, we will be returning the Personal Challenges to one per week.

We appreciate your eagerness to have more than one Personal Challenge per week, and hope that you will enjoy the special event.

In the meantime, if you have any questions, please update this request and let me know, and I'll do my best to help.

Sincerely,

Pogo Clark
Customer Service Representative
Club Pogo

Barbara

I loved your e-mail to Pogo, thank you for sharing it with us.  It was concise, intelligent and got to the point.  I hope that they do allow a marathon.  I joined Club Pogo on day one and I finished my badge albums already.  I was once opposed to allowing a marathon and now I think it would be pretty cool to allow people to play and get their badges.  Who really knows what Pogo is going to do?  They love to zig when we expect them to zag.

Dream Faerie

Oh! I could have sworn that there was going to be  a week per month where we can get 3 personal challenges on top of the regular challenges.. I wish I could say for sure (I am 99% sure) & I wish I could figure outwhere I saw it :(

LadyMystik

Quote from: Barbara on November 04, 2004, 11:04:47 PM
I loved your e-mail to Pogo, thank you for sharing it with us.  It was concise, intelligent and got to the point.  I hope that they do allow a marathon.  I joined Club Pogo on day one and I finished my badge albums already.  I was once opposed to allowing a marathon and now I think it would be pretty cool to allow people to play and get their badges.  Who really knows what Pogo is going to do?  They love to zig when we expect them to zag.

I felt the same way...until I moved. Had to get a new ISP, then it wasn't working for a while, so a chunk of my 2003 album is missing. Then, back in April, I lost my internet connection (didn't pay the AOL bill, lol), so had about a month of no internet. I totally want a marathon to make up for what I lost! I hope this is all true :)

Homer

Well one way to get something you want out of pogo is to email them. They do seem to listen to what members have to say even though we may not get everything we want. That's how the first mini marathon came about. People emailed them with their thoughts and suggestions. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview