PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 06:12:04 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I need some idea's

Started by DrummerDude,

Previous topic - Next topic

DrummerDude

Hey All,
I changed my password in pogo and received the confirmation email from them saying it had been successfully changed.
However, whenever I try to log in, I keep getting a wrong password error, even after copying and pasting the pw from the email pogo sent me.
I have emailed them several times and looked thru their help section and have yet to get any response from them.
I was able to log into my account before I changed the password and haven't done anything wrong to get banned so I'm at a loss as to what to do.
The account was just renewed for another year and I can't use it at all...does anyone have any suggestions other than continue to keep emailing them and hope their so called 'experts' get off their butts and reply soon?

Thanks,
Blake

P.S. I even went so far as to have then resend my pw and its identical to the one they sent in the first email when I changed it but I still keep getting the wrong password error.

Barbara

Call pogorific's customer cupport. 1-866-543-5435  Good luck.

DrummerDude

thanks, I'll call them now and see what they say.

Quaevil

DrummerDude

got in touch with cust. support and I have pogo stumped. They admit the problem is on their end but they don't know how to fix it so I may have to make a new screen name. I won't know anymore until their billing dept emails me, which should be in the next 24 hours. I'll keep ya updated so if any of you sall ever go thru this crap you'll know what to do.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview