PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 12:11:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free guest passes at Mcdonalds

Started by badcrazygirl,

Previous topic - Next topic

badcrazygirl

My friend got 3 months free by buying food at mcdonalds, find the Monopoly game pieces, and you could win 1 month free of cluib pogo, for all who like Mcdonalds.

BeetahCheetah

just2post420

lol thats awesome but if i already pay for club pogo wat good is that gonna do me

badcrazygirl

LadyMystik

Quote from: just2post420 on November 06, 2004, 04:35:10 PM
lol thats awesome but if i already pay for club pogo wat good is that gonna do me

Put it on your account, and it'll be added on to what you've paid for. When your subscription is up, you'll get 30 days extra.

I have 3 months added on to what I've already paid for :)

Thisnamenottaken

I got 6 free months so far.... am just holding on to them....I created a name so I can double browse in Pino with a club member... O0

LadyMystik

Quote from: darkearthgoddess on November 06, 2004, 06:55:01 PM
Nice to know, thanx for info.

Anytime :)

Quote from: ThisnamenottakenI got 6 free months so far.... am just holding on to them....I created a name so I can double browse in Pino with a club member...

I saved 1 of my passes for that same reason. But, I still have about 15 more codes to put into the McD's site. :)

just2post420

whats the point of double browsing in pinocle *thisnamenottaken* u need 4 people for a rated game so u cant get those badges by double browsing with 2 ppl????????

masterpogo

just2post420

lol i think it would be easyer to buy the 3.99 combo then try n get codes from someone

LadyMystik

Quote from: masterpogo on November 08, 2004, 09:57:18 AM
how can i get a code without buying from McD's

Send a S.A.S.E. to the game address, but it ends tomorrow, I think. :(

tcklm67

6 oz. Large Fries, 3/5- and 10-piece Chicken Selects®, 21- and 32-oz. soft drinks and hash browns carry unique codes.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PrincessCheatsALot

My friend and I both got 6 months worth of free pogo, plus we got 4 or 5 months at a site called gameblast...but personally I like pogo better. No badges or tokies over at the other place. Blah!! Not to mention they charge like $60 a year...no waaaaaay!!! 8)

Yes, we begged our family and friends for McD's game pieces. I hope they do that again.

-Princess

LadyMystik

Hey there!

Okay, I put in a total of 4 codes, but my account info only shows 3 of them. I know they went through because I got 4 of the messages from Pogo welcoming me to Club Pogo. But, my account info only shows...

Coupons/Promotions     Days Remaining:
Club Pogo Subscription $29.99 for 12 months    250 of 365
Guest Pass - 30 days free access to Club Pogo features!    30
Guest Pass - 30 days free access to Club Pogo features!    30
Guest Pass - 30 days free access to Club Pogo features!   30

Anyone else have this happen?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview