PlayBuddy
April 22, 2024, 11:28:48 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Texas Hold Em Poker Ranking

Started by victoria18360,

Previous topic - Next topic

victoria18360

Okay .... I have been back and forth between super high rollers all the way the just for fun  !!!!

Until I learn more above poker  I will stay away from the big wigs  .... May be a silly question  but  ,  In the just for fun rooms

of course you don't receive tokens  ,  however last night I achevied my big # 4 rank  ... lol  in the high rollers room !!!

Can I achieve more ranks in the just for fun room  ?

How many times do you need to fill the three win boxes , to get to the next rank ?

Finally does anyone know how many decks of cards they use when the shuffle up ?

Gee I did learn a few things in the past couple of days , some other players try to distract you so bad  , and some others have
major attitudes  ............ such as  " Oh you're such a bluff player   ..lol  "  I'm really not I'm just trying to learn

It would be great to get some feedback  !!!!

Thank You ,

Victoria

Homer

The rankings are based on tokens won. If you play in the high rollers room at an all in table you will advance 1 full rank for each hand won. The downside is you could quickly lose your tokens. :)

The three boxes are how you get the jp spin. You get a jp spin after winning 3 hands. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview