PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 10:29:16 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Easy 'challenges' this week???

Started by LadyMystik,

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyMystik

Is it just me, or are the challenges insanely easy this week? I am done with all 3 already, and I think I am going to go nuts until next Wednesday! C'mon Pogo! Badge Marathon already!!!

If anyone needs help with the checkers badge, or any 2-player personal challenge, PM me. :)

JohnsBeth

You thought the Perfect Pair was easy????  That was one of  the worst ones yet!  I always have all 3 badges on Wed, and spend the rest of the week working on the rank badges on one or another game.

bigbear78

Quote from: jvbs830 on November 11, 2004, 05:56:20 AM
You thought the Perfect Pair was easy????  That was one of  the worst ones yet!  I always have all 3 badges on Wed, and spend the rest of the week working on the rank badges on one or another game.

Someone doesn't have Love Liner :P

LadyMystik

Quote from: bigbear78 on November 11, 2004, 08:43:40 AM
Quote from: jvbs830 on November 11, 2004, 05:56:20 AM

Someone doesn't have Love Liner :P

I did most of it without an auto, and it just seemed easy. Time consuming, yes, but it just wasn't much of a challenge. I guess that's a good thing, though, because some of them are pure luck and luck isn't always on our side. But with the double browser method for checkers, and just needing to get hearts in PP, this week seemed pretty simple.

Homer

I thought they were a little more challenging than recent challenges. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

LadyMystik

Quote from: Homer on November 11, 2004, 01:48:02 PM
I thought they were a little more challenging than recent challenges. :)

Wow...I must be crazy then. I think I'm just tired of the luck ones and having the hardest challnege be on a game I now like was pretty cool. :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview