PlayBuddy
April 17, 2024, 09:29:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

RouletteRunner 9

Started by KittyKat,

Previous topic - Next topic

KittyKat

hey WordzW why doesn't this one have a little box to type in the code? i was j/w

SirS Club

you may need to redownload or it has already been reg.

KittyKat

SirS Club

ok that is what i did and it worked, so good luck

KittyKat

it worked as in when u open the program and click register there is a spot in where u can put in the password that u get when u pay for the program?

SirS Club

i think see already new that, lol j/k i think see meant why there was no box at the top

badcrazygirl

fatkid

grammar good thing... make easy reading what i mean when speak good...
 :-X

SirS Club

ow, and yes i meant she but i have a broken arm and its hard to type, so sorry

badcrazygirl

I was talking about Sirs i knew what u meant DJ and sorry about ure arm sirs hope u get better.

fatkid

In that case can I guess for you DJ.... I've got some pretty good ideas on how he did it...  ;)  I mean I've broken my arm like 4 times... So I know how arms get broken...
*snicker snicker*

fatkid

Yeah I'll say so... Come on Sirs! Tell us how it happened!  You needn't be ashamed here... We're all friends...  ;D

On a furthur note... My friggin' avatar doesn't seem to want to work... Can anyone else see it right now (I can't)....

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

fatkid

Yeah I totally hope this works... I may choose another... I just don't know... I tend to enjoy the humorous ones even more...

fatkid

You ever been to www.deviantart.com?  They have some way cool stuff there you might enjoy...

Homer

fatkid

Homer

fatkid

Yeah I would compliment yours, but I'm more of an Oakland fan than a Philies... Can't wait for Spring Training and for the ball games to start up again though...

badcrazygirl

lol i broke my arm once b4 when i was young i was playing on the slide coping my brother lol i jumped off the slide and waaaaaaaaaaa that hurt i even had stitches also a cast.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview