PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 05:32:18 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo did it again

Started by nchillbilly,

Previous topic - Next topic

nchillbilly

Every time pogo does badge day my stats in word whomp whackdown get taking away.....i have once again went from zucchini grade 11 back to zucchini grade 4 this is the 4 time......If pogo thinks that autos are so bad to use then they ought to quit screwing up peoples ranks and i would now not have decided im going to use them for the first time.They say they cant give me back my missing rank well ok pogo i cant help but use an auto now hah......Anyone one else having these problems?This is just one of the games ive lost rank in jigsaw i lost all my rank in and also in phlinx was at 29 in there..... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

beachbabe

I count myself lucky because that has not happened to me. i know a few times on badge day my account info is gone till one of the mystery servers recovers and then all my stuf is ok again.  As for losing ranks  I did hear pogo fixing it for a player who had a screen shot to support the claim of them losing rank.. but thats alot of work to save a screenshot of your ranks all the time.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview