PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 05:26:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Panda Pai Gow Poker

Started by Surfdown,

Previous topic - Next topic

huh

the badges are 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50. go check out your badge central and you can see

Ti

where at pogo? I looked at the main and everything, its not listedn and not listed at sneeking either, is there someone i can locate on friends list to get in?

huh

Ti

How do I add it to my favorite list, Im new to all this stuff so you need to explain? Its not on my main page, and its not listed as ' out' yet, and I cant figure out how to get in. So, HOW do i list it in favorites when i cant find it, pls explain in detail. THANK YOU

huh

go to edit you favorites and look for panda pai gow poker and add it from there

LiZ

I can get up the stairs perfectly fine.  If I could just make ranks faster.  I am on rank 4 and made it up the stairs at least 10-15 x's.

Good luck everyone!

Ti

sighs, getting frustrated here, favorites as in where????

huh

on the pogo home page. if you have club pogo its under the club pogo game section.

click the edit button on the my favorites section

scroll down to panda pai gow poker

add

finished

done

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

LikesPlayingPogo

Did someone figure out what the glitch is in the game that was mentioned earlier in the thread?

Homer

Ti

I thought earlier in postings, i scroll thru them cant seem find it where it said ranks? I thought the first badge rank 5? Im on 5 and no badge, i was not informed right info or is my pogo having glitches or are the badges just not out, cause i seen others with them

Homer

You can always check your badges album. Badges are awarded after ranks 10,20,30,40 & 50 O0

bigbear78

LikesPlayingPogo

I guess masterpogo isn't going to share the glitch with us, darn it. 

smiles29

Quote from: huh on November 17, 2004, 10:17:47 AM
on the pogo home page. if you have club pogo its under the club pogo game section.

click the edit button on the my favorites section

scroll down to panda pai gow poker

add

finished

done

I am new to this site and just love it. i started looking thru the site 2 days ago and found tons of helpful tips and hints and just had to join.  this tip/hint i checked out and r curently using. i think that this one is such a gas. i thank you sooooooooooooo much!   O0 :D :)

pander1

i don't think there is a glitch now, they fixed it, there was also a glitch on ace's p to start with but they have fixed that now to   :(

vasunlover

I can't even get up the stairs today----------any suggestions?   please and thx

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview