This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Token dumping

Started by flamehead,

Previous topic - Next topic

flamehead

I was dumping tokens with my two names in a full room.  Someone saw me and reported me what will be the consequences?

Homer

Deny it til the end. O0 Always take a dump errr...do your your dump err....in a private room with no watchers. :) ;)

Also, might be a good idea to lay low for a bit. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mrcopyrightuk

Quote from: flamehead on November 15, 2004, 05:23:43 PM
I was dumping tokens with my two names in a full room.  Someone saw me and reported me what will be the consequences?

yes my i do that in a private room ots alot easyer  O0

sweetsiam

dont mean to sound dumb but what is token dumping.....i just enter mine in the draw or go into poker

Homer

It's if you have more than 1 account and want to transfer tokens from one account to another. You can transfer them in a private poker room by having one sn lose to the other. Personally I don't recommend it. I feel it just draws attention to you because people will notice. :-\

touitsjesse

If anyone is to dump tokens from one account to another, it would be suicidal to do it anywhere other than in a private table...PASSWORDED.

daki

Hi all  I am new to this site happen to come upon it by browsing...I have read some interesting things here...i have been a club pogo member for quite some time now   and used to have  over 7 mil tokies  i used to enter the tokies in the contest but i dont do that anymore   havent won anything..so now texas holdem comes along and hubby and son lost some  more for me  i have been trying for while to build my tokies up  but its taking forever..i was wondering if anyone has a few tokies that they would like to "DUMP" on me.. i wouold appreciate it.    i am not asking for much  just maybe a few million so that i can have enough to play the poker games and not have to worry about losing all my tokies ...thank you

flamehead

aussie_rulez

play popitt on auto you will get alot of tokens overnight.

how does one lose so many tokens at poker?

realmanonlyone

Do this dumping work in all games or just poker.

Homer

LadyMystik

Quote from: daki on November 19, 2004, 06:31:08 AM
Hi all  I am new to this site happen to come upon it by browsing...I have read some interesting things here...i have been a club pogo member for quite some time now   and used to have  over 7 mil tokies  i used to enter the tokies in the contest but i dont do that anymore   havent won anything..so now texas holdem comes along and hubby and son lost some  more for me  i have been trying for while to build my tokies up  but its taking forever..i was wondering if anyone has a few tokies that they would like to "DUMP" on me.. i wouold appreciate it.    i am not asking for much  just maybe a few million so that i can have enough to play the poker games and not have to worry about losing all my tokies ...thank you

Not much...just a few million?? LoL! I just got to the 4mil mark so a few million is a lot to me!

Good luck!

FilthyCradle

Wow thats like asking someone for extra badges.  ::)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview