PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 11:48:17 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw shortcut

Started by hydrox4all,

Previous topic - Next topic

hydrox4all

Hey all,   I was doing this on medium difficulty but it'll work on all. first complete your border (easy enough), then pull down your tray all the way and stack all the pieces right on top of each other in the middle of the tray so you have a single stack of pieces, now grab the top piece and hover it to one of the sides of the stack and drop it, it should have snapped together with a corresponding piece, now grab those pieces you put together and do it again. 8)

bob@pogopal

Buzzman

Java, add it to your favorites. 

hydrox4all, thank you.  OMG, It has cut my time in half.

BeetahCheetah

i found a glitch on accident... it takes a bit but it works and it's pretty cool... so... make the border.. open the tray stack all the pieces on top of each other drag them to the puzzle board and close the room... when you go back in the room it will ask if you want to continue the game... say yes... your pile will still be there.. and all the pieces in order of where they go!! lol they start in the bottom right corner and go from bottom to top, bottom to top, bottom to top.  O0 ;)

januarygirl

I just wanted to add that i do the shortcut with the border pieces too.  I can do a puzzle on medium in under 8 mins....sometimes less than that.

Buzzman

Quote from: januarygirl on November 10, 2004, 09:35:21 AM
I just wanted to add that i do the shortcut with the border pieces too.  I can do a puzzle on medium in under 8 mins....sometimes less than that.

Wow, 8 minutes?  With only doing the original tip I can do the medium difficulty in 4~5 minutes.  3:45 is my best time.

Barbara

Thanks to both of you who gave these tips to us.  It was very helpful and I certainly appreciate it.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mayhem

Great tips! thanks!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

I found an easy way of stacking the pieces. Use the Magnet (at the top) and click real fast when dragging your pieces.

You can have all the pieces stacked perfectly on eachother in a matter of seconds  ;)
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

RocknRollGirl

QuoteHey all,   I was doing this on medium difficulty but it'll work on all. first complete your border (easy enough), then pull down your tray all the way and stack all the pieces right on top of each other in the middle of the tray so you have a single stack of pieces, now grab the top piece and hover it to one of the sides of the stack and drop it, it should have snapped together with a corresponding piece, now grab those pieces you put together and do it again.
Do you mean stack all the pieces on the tray or the puzzle?  And they are going to move by themselves to fit the puzzle?  Let me know so I can use the shortcut and thanks.

RocknRollGirl

[quote}Hey all,   I was doing this on medium difficulty but it'll work on all. first complete your border (easy enough), then pull down your tray all the way and stack all the pieces right on top of each other in the middle of the tray so you have a single stack of pieces, now grab the top piece and hover it to one of the sides of the stack and drop it, it should have snapped together with a corresponding piece, now grab those pieces you put together and do it again.

Sorry but I posted that wrong, my question looks like a quote.  Sorry about that.

RocknRollGirl

Rats....I did it again........ :o :o.  Sorry....... :-[ :-[ :-[

januarygirl

Just wanted to add to this shortcut....

what i do is i find the bottom right corner of the puzzle and put it off to the side...Then I put all the pieces(from the drawer too) in a neat stack on the board(use the magnet).  I then hover that corner piece over the stack until it connects to ONE piece....then refresh the game.  When u come back all the pieces in the stack will be in order from the bottom corner up.  Just start connecting the pieces.  It takes me less than 5 mins per game or medium level

I hope i explained that well enough u can all understand it

Barbara

Quote from: Donut Messiah on November 10, 2004, 02:31:57 PM
I think my best time was 24 seconds, I figured that tip on my own, didn't realize it was a tip until I read pogocheats today, lmao. Anyways, thank you dallastx, for giving me a gmail invite, you're the bomb :P O0
It took me longer than 24 seconds to say, "hmmm" to the fact that you did it in 24 seconds.  Keep up the good work and you will have a badge in 13 minutes 6 seconds.

Homer

Quote from: Donut Messiah on November 11, 2004, 12:21:54 AM
yes homer, 24 seconds, have a hard time believing that? lol, easy glitch.

Yes I do have trouble believing it. It takes at least 24 seconds just to stack the pieces in the tray not including putting the border together.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Buzzman

Scarlett

>:(  I can't even get my drawer to fully open for me to get the pieces out of.  I have started and reset the game several times.  It's driving me crazy.  Any hints?

MidnightToker62

To save time and too many reloads, I stack the border pieces, then stack the innies bring them down to the main board.

Leave the room, come back put everything in place. The two piles stay separate but in order.

Only one reload per puzzles if you don't want to do the border yourself.

Yer an idjit if you ain't doing this on Hard.

Hard=20 puzzles to badge.

~toker~

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview