PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 09:40:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw shortcut

Started by hydrox4all,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Have no idea what your talking about. ??? I did not post the shortcut on this subject.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

does anyone else keep getting booted out of the jigsaw rooms doesnt matter if its a few people in the room or a lot I put together a couple puzzles and than get booted and it takes forever for it to load just wondered if anyone else had this problem  >:D

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

januarygirl

LIL,  not sure if this will help but i have suggested to several people in the room that were having probs with the game that they turn the sun java off and just use the Microsoft VM. It seems to be fixing all of the problems that they are having with Jigsaw.

dallastx

someone in a room suggested piling all the pieces in a small pile and while the yellow outline is still on the pieces,right and left click your mouse at the same time and it puts the pieces in order

it works and my times were all under 3 minutes

Santa69

Not really a shortcut but a tip:

I found when doing puzzles on hard I could just right click the pieces rather than use the rotation tool.

azortex

phillydogg I get the same problem too.  I got the first case to 97%.  Played several hard hand, medium, and easy to not advance.  I do notice that if you get a puzzle pic (the one with a black background) and then you play your puzzle and they give you another one, you won't get any % points.  I eventually completed case 1, left the room, went to another, back to 97% again.  Completed case 1 a second time and got a badge this time around.  Worked on case 2 and 3, got them both over 50%.  Case 2 I even got it to 70+%, left the room for a break.  Came back and both cases % got knocked way down again.  I don't know if you get penalized for using these tricks or not, but I am getting tired of playing this game to not get any progress.  Definitely a pogo glitch, not your computer.  >:(  :-\

chetta

i got all 3 badges within the first 2 days or so, doing the pull down treatment, and going in and out of room, um 32 puzzles for the first badge at med, 32 for a total of 64 puzzles for the 2nd on med, i did not ck how many it took to do the third, i was kinda sick of the game at that point

Dannon

WOW~~~!!!!
WTG usnavy, that tip works GREAT!!!   O0
The only thing i would add, is to put the pile in the bottom right hand corner of the main board, then build from there.

Also, I just tried it on the hard level. It works great there.  Just rotate the piece till it fits, then move your connected pieces up a little, then rotate and it connects itself. That way you can make 1 row a t a time from top to bottom then connect your puzzle on the left.

Butterfly Fairy

Thank You for the tip!!  Works awesome!! You Rock!!  O0

Dannon

One more little tip. If you watch, when you use the magnet at the beginning, your time will not start. So do all your magnet work first then do your puzzle fitting. This way your time stays low. Once you touch a piece without the magnet your time begins.

Slayer32

Dammmn ty usnavy, saved my like 2 mins reloadin the friggin game!

dallastx

QuoteI rock don't I?

9 posts up,the tip was floating around the rooms.

keep rockin on though,tips come in handy

DrummerDude

Thanks to all for the tips...they came in handy and VERY helpful!!   ;D

griffinfish

i am on puzzle 2 and i got to 50% and i left the room and when i came back i was back to 25%  WTF   can someone tell me if this is a pogo glitch ot not or do i have to stay in the room to complete the puzzle?

dv63

I tried the shortcut using the magnifying glass to pile all the pieces inside it and clicking the L and R mouse, but nothing happens. Can anyone help me?

thepogogods

this shortcut works for me. are you clicking both the right and left at the Same time while the magnetcircle is around the pile.

DrummerDude

dvargo63   click the magnet at the top of the screen to stack the puzzle pieces together.

realmanonlyone

The glitch for Jigsaw Detective is not working for me and I was wondering when are they going to have a cheat for it. 8) :D :) >:D O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview