Pogo Cheats
PogoCheats.net Community
PlayBuddy

room rover

Author Topic: room rover  (Read 1705 times)

Offline beachbabe

• Turquoise
  • Personal motto: I deserve better than you
room rover
« on: November 20, 2004, 02:29:45 pm »
wow what an excellant idea to keep big brother guessing lol O0   no more worring if and when pogo gonna find out im usin an auto.  i also do love who ever gave the link for smart explorer! LOVE it.  Also for being a new member of this site.. i have to admit at first i was apart of the nah sayers on pogo land about auto's now i just dont care lol i actually think its more fun to find the glitches in pogoland than it is to actaully get the badges lol.  I have found this site very useful and i love the thread about all the glitches in the games as we know them anyway.  All i can say is thanks! who in their right minds has time to sit and get all the badges? but its my goal to have em all one day lol.
 :D

Offline Homer

• Diamond
  • I am the Pied Piper of PogoCheats!
Re: room rover
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2004, 02:33:34 pm »
Your welcome. Autos are certainly the way to go. Could you imagine sitting around long enough to get 3000 bingos for the final rank? Not me. LOL :P

Not to mention RoomRover will move you around so people don't see you in the same room constantly. O0
« Last Edit: November 20, 2004, 02:36:35 pm by Homer »

PogoCheats.net - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post. Click on the "Preview" button to access the full editor.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Your post won't be displayed until it's approved.
Don't use your real name - use an alias instead.
Name: Email: