Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

word whomp whackdown missing badge

Started by pepper,

Previous topic - Next topic

pepper

hi,
i have recieved alot of help from this forum thingy.. it's pretty cool.  i read that there is the gold carrot badge when u reach the zuccinni. i am at the zuccinni 3rd rank and have not recieved my gold carrot.  i played.. well.. the cheat played.. it on hard for all the game and i read (correct me if im wrong) that its played on easy until zuccinni then play a game on hard. ok.. well.. problem. i'm already where i'm at so i played a game on easy.. then played a game on hard and no badge. ok laugh if u will.. heheh.. help i want that gold carrot!!  >:D

Buzzman

To quote Badge Central:

"Gold Carrot Badge
Word Whomp Whackdown

Achieve Zucchini 20th Rank (Rank 45) and then win a game on "Hard" skill level to earn this badge."

Looks like you have a ways to go. ;)

pepper

ok.. that sounds better.. i was tryin not to get upset now that i'm addicted to the damn badges.. lmao
;D

Barbara

Watch out for that level 18 zukkie, 15 full games on hard level, with the shortcut to advance 1%.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

pepper

thank you so much for the tips.  i'm still finding my way around here.   ::) uh... tryin to find how to put the pic in the profile. i put the web address under the properties... *shakes head*  newbies!   ::)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview